shotokan

V

venket_sushant

:asian: hi iam sushant i'm a student of shotokan karate .iam duing karate from 8years
icon6.gif
.But i want to learn j k d .is there any online courses on jkd like virtual dojo .if yes then mail me
my email [email protected]
icon14.gif

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! You might want to check out the JKD section of this forum. You might find some info there. As always, if you have the chance to train with a live instructor rather than a tape/DVD, that would be the best route to take. Tapes/DVD are a great ref. tool, but they won't show the fine points that a live inst. can.

Mike

asangria

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
MJS said:
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! You might want to check out the JKD section of this forum. You might find some info there. As always, if you have the chance to train with a live instructor rather than a tape/DVD, that would be the best route to take. Tapes/DVD are a great ref. tool, but they won't show the fine points that a live inst. can.

Mike
Welcome to the forum its a blast.

I agree with Tapes/Dvd are great ref. tools - but nothing compares to actual hands on training with an instructor & other students. It will be very difficult to build up your awareness of what's around you if you only stare at a TV.

Latest Discussions