Shotokan Karate

I went to your website, but it doesn't tell me very much about your training or under whom you trained. I see you claim shodan in Shito ryu. Who did you train under for that? Love that red and black gi! How about a clip of you or your students doing kata or fighting or something.

kishoto said:
i have not asked for tittle of soke or grandmaster all my rank above fifth dan we recieved under protest.
Than why do you list your 9th Dan in your profile?

I studied for 7 years and was a brown belt. My instructor had 15 years (JKA then SKA) and she was a Nidan. Mr. Williams lists 35 years of training in his profile and is a sixth dan. How did you make ninth dan in 20 years and how do you expect it to be taken seriously?

Gene Williams said:
I went to your website, but it doesn't tell me very much about your training or under whom you trained. I see you claim shodan in Shito ryu. Who did you train under for that? Love that red and black gi! How about a clip of you or your students doing kata or fighting or something.

Where/How did you find the website??

where did you get 20 years i started at age 12 i will soon be 51. do the math. as for my gi it was a gift from a direct studant of hokan soken.as for mine and my students ability you are welcome to come and try our ability. i will pay your expences.

Back