Seni05

J

jjmcc

Has anyone ever been to seni if so is it worth going to as im thinking of going to seni05!!!!!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
dubljay said:
apparently im out of the loop... what exactly is seni?
I wondered the same thing....

- Ceicei

OP
J

jjmcc

Ceicei said:
I wondered the same thing....

- Ceicei
Seni05 is a Seminar and Martial Arts show that takes place every year it hosts seminars Tournaments and Demonstrations from Tai boxing to K1 and Cage Rage there is also the Gracie European Invitational BJJ championships it sounds the bomb......

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
jjmcc said:
Seni05 is a Seminar and Martial Arts show that takes place every year it hosts seminars Tournaments and Demonstrations from Tai boxing to K1 and Cage Rage there is also the Gracie European Invitational BJJ championships it sounds the bomb......
Sounds like it is a European event. Where is it usually located?

- Ceicei

OP
J

jjmcc

Ceicei said:
Sounds like it is a European event. Where is it usually located?

- Ceicei

It is based in Birmingham England this year......

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
SENI. It's at the Birmingham NEC (Birmingham in the Black Country, England not Alabama or any other Birmingham).

I went there last year. Representatives of martial arts of every quality can be found there. I didn't know you could get dogis so spangly. Some of the stuff was really, really bad. Some OK.

The best was the Sikh display of Punjabi warrior arts. They had by far the coolest costumes, both traditional yet colourful at the same time.

You can buy more tat there than you can shake a bo-staff at. Think light-up-when-they-spin spiral pattern nunchucks. Coooool!

You can't get a beer there for love nor money.

Anyone in London should check out the British Museum display of Japanese blades - open til the 27th of February. Free Entrance. If you've never been to the Museum before, also check out the Sutton Hoo treasure which has some Anglo-Saxon swords anbd armour on permanent display. Also check out the Egyptian section, just because it is so good.

OP
J

jjmcc

Bod said:
SENI. It's at the Birmingham NEC (Birmingham in the Black Country, England not Alabama or any other Birmingham).

I went there last year. Representatives of martial arts of every quality can be found there. I didn't know you could get dogis so spangly. Some of the stuff was really, really bad. Some OK.

The best was the Sikh display of Punjabi warrior arts. They had by far the coolest costumes, both traditional yet colourful at the same time.

You can buy more tat there than you can shake a bo-staff at. Think light-up-when-they-spin spiral pattern nunchucks. Coooool!

You can't get a beer there for love nor money.

Anyone in London should check out the British Museum display of Japanese blades - open til the 27th of February. Free Entrance. If you've never been to the Museum before, also check out the Sutton Hoo treasure which has some Anglo-Saxon swords anbd armour on permanent display. Also check out the Egyptian section, just because it is so good.
CHEERS BOD!!!!!!!

Latest Discussions