Say something about the Martial Artist below you!

true the damn thing sucked me in

the next person knows they could be doing more productive stuff but for some strange reason they realize that I wasnt the only person sucked into this thread

False, I only know like three "curse" words, if you could call them that. Kuso, Baka, and Urusai.

The martial artist below has trained in at least two martial arts.

true, have tried several different arts until I found the one that was right for me.

The next person has tried at least 4 different MA's.

true only to realize that they are all the same just your teachers philosophy is different

the next poster wants to try and go to differeent seminars but isnt willing to travel to them

true only to realize that they are all the same just your teachers philosophy is different

the next poster wants to try and go to differeent seminars but isnt willing to travel to them

False
the next person is only willing to learn if they like the person teaching

Kind of true, kind of false. Liking the Instructor is a giant bonus, but I have learned things from an Instructor I didn't like personally and thought were 99% BS.

The next person just finished their training for the evening.

Kind of true, kind of false. Liking the Instructor is a giant bonus, but I have learned things from an Instructor I didn't like personally and thought were 99% BS.

The next person just finished their training for the evening.

wrong my training starts at 8 pm and goes until 10 pm

The next person has been training for year and has never tested.

Oh... got me. True.
Haven't tested for at least 19 months after getting back into training. I personally don't feel I've reached the next level yet and have a bit to go before I regain what I had, and improved enough to feel I earned the next level.

Next poster just finished either attending or instructing a seminar.

Oh... got me. True.
Haven't tested for at least 19 months after getting back into training. I personally don't feel I've reached the next level yet and have a bit to go before I regain what I had, and improved enough to feel I earned the next level.

Next poster just finished either attending or instructing a seminar.

yes and it was great

Next person has had a hard time understanding the proper techniques to there poomsae-kata-forms.

True, my right knee is giving my problems for the past 3 weeks or so. Nothing serious though!!!

The next person fights from a southpaw stance?

True I find it a better position for me.
The next person is only training to please there mate.

False, I currently don't have a mate. And even if I did, I train for myself.

The next martial artist is Terry, or at least wants to be him.

False, I currently don't have a mate. And even if I did, I train for myself.

The next martial artist is Terry, or at least wants to be him.

Right and I doubt if anybody wants to be me.
The naxt person is older than the person before them

False
The next person only enjoys the side of martial art training that only exsist in one own mind.

Latest Discussions

Back