Satin uniforms

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello Now I am looking at getting a Satin Uniform for touraments to wear but has any one ever had one? If so what did you think of them? I want to get one cause it looks sweet and is probaly realy light and feels good but will it hold up for the money I AM going to pay for it I don't want to spend alot and only wear it once. But just checking with you guys before I order it, people please help me out here

adam

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Never had a satin uniform before......seems like it might be rather hot.....but I don't know. I do know they look nice. I have a satin belt I call my "special occassions belt!!" I wear it to seminars and special events- it has held up pretty well with wear and tear. :asian: :karate:

A

andurilking2

i prefer duck canvis uniforms, but i do use a silk formal one i would imagine would be somewhat like satin it is lighter, thinner, and more durable than satin but it does not allow the skin to breathe much and i find i sweat alot in it and it ends up sticking to me.

P

progressivetactics

Adam......save your money.

I got one a long time ago....maybe they have improved, but i dont know how they could have.

Forms loose that crisp sharp snap we love to have.
FIghting....they aren't as good as a light weight top....not any better.

Save your time.....just my personal opinion.

A

andurilking2

is the dude in that picture michael jackson?

no joke seriously look

L

Lucy Rhombus

Dudes, I think that's a woman. Though I can see where you'd get confused.