Return to judo or try something else?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What does that even mean?
It's this idea that came about from the wolf of wall street, then got very popular among what I'd call 'linkedin-bros', who are always posting 'motivational' stuff. The idea turned into you ask someone to sell you a pen, to see how convincing they are/how good of a sales person.

When you have to sell yourself the pen, you've got to convince yourself of whatever it is that you want, I guess?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's this idea that came about from the wolf of wall street, then got very popular among what I'd call 'linkedin-bros', who are always posting 'motivational' stuff. The idea turned into you ask someone to sell you a pen, to see how convincing they are/how good of a sales person.

When you have to sell yourself the pen, you've got to convince yourself of whatever it is that you want, I guess?
Thanks for clarifying - glad someone here had seen that to know what it referred to.

ardimo77

White Belt
Reaction score
Judo is an excellent martial art and according to your post, it is 5 min away. form your place A one hour commute will seem a bit of a challenge in the long run.

Latest Discussions