Repeated movements in the first form

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I trained under my old Sifu from 1980 into the early 90s. Then I stopped training for many years to pursue my career and raise a family. I returned to WC in 2007 to train with an old kung fu brother and teach a bit.

Somehow I never got super-powers though. Guess I'm doing something wrong. :(
How much hours perday you train ?

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Maybe he is a dalit from India?

....or maybe Eliot Ness

Eliot_Ness_in_1931.jpg
No i just tell you facts

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Because it was created by people and is practiced by people. And those people do not have infinite time or capability.
Time and capability for what ? They made wing chun at age of war...they needed to know strategy,positions,human body,energy..not only to throw a punch

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time and capability for what ? They made wing chun at age of war...they needed to know strategy,positions,human body,energy..not only to throw a punch
For anything. Nobody can be perfect at anything. And all martial arts will have some compromise, because people don’t have infinite time to pursue all areas of study.

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
For anything. Nobody can be perfect at anything. And all martial arts will have some compromise, because people don’t have infinite time to pursue all areas of study.
Wing chun study all areas of fighthing. Why you wont belive in that ? You are wc practicioner,right ?

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Rather, we understand them, including their limitations. Belief is for religion.
What limitation ? Wing chun have no limitations...free flow. Bruce lee said be like water in jkd but in wing chun we need to be like a wind 😁

Latest Discussions