Repeated movements in the first form

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I’m not picking on Wing Chun, I’m picking on your claim, that YOU are untouchable as a result of your training. Untouchable is just not a reality.
I am not talking that i am untouchable cuz i am still learning. But when you learn you ve become untouchable

Callen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I trainf for about 10years and my sifu is from Serbia. Now known on internet but in wing chun world is very well known.
I know a few guys who teach in Serbia, care to share your sifu's name? Or your lineage perhaps?

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I know a few guys who teach in Serbia, care to share your sifu's name? Or your lineage perhaps?
Can you tell my their names ? Maybe i know them too. My sifu is Andjelko Petrovic.

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
BTW, I've been involved in Wing Chun for a long time. I started in '79. I feel really depressed now since I still don't have any superpowers. Not even invisibility. Only ninjas learn that. :(
Maybe you didnt understand wing chun yet. Maybe you will one day. Train more 😁

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I trainf for about 10years and my sifu is from Serbia. Now known on internet but in wing chun world is very well known. Belive me wing chun is perfect
I’m glad you train. I’m happy you love it. I am pleased that you have a skilled Sifu. Sorry, Wing Chun is not perfect. No martial art is.

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Why would that disappoint? That sounds pretty cool. So when you spar with him, you've never been able to hit him? Same with the other students?
That is right. I cannot hit him not even 1 time. He tells that if somebody can touch him, he will be learning from that guy who touches him 😁

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I’m glad you train. I’m happy you love it. I am pleased that you have a skilled Sifu. Sorry, Wing Chun is not perfect. No martial art is.
I dont know about other arts but wing chun is...covers all situations in fighting

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Now you are insulting other WC practitioners in order to bolster your fantasies. That limb that you are climbing out onto won’t hold you much longer…
I dont but if you are in wing chun from 1979 and you tell me that wing chun is not perfect then wtf are you training 40+ years ?

Latest Discussions