Rep. King VS King of Pop

yeah, an altered state that MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO LIE

seriously.........

he was a freak, and i have no doubt he was a molester

yeah, an altered state that MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO LIE

seriously.........

he was a freak, and i have no doubt he was a molester
Tried twice found non guility twice. If you read the case you will find

The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson

You can see the jealous father who was in debt using truth serum on his son. You can find out the Mother in the other case who tried to sue J.C. Penny's and George Lopez.
He denied all counts and asserted that he himself was the victim of a failed extortion attempt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson
So you still believe he molested children despite there is no evidence and all claims were a way of extorting from Jackson.

not to mention that his sister said, ON CAMERA that she had seen the checks paid out to MULTIPLE kids parents to buy off thier silence.

freak

pedophile

not really any doubt

not to mention that his sister said, ON CAMERA that she had seen the checks paid out to MULTIPLE kids parents to buy off thier silence.

freak

pedophile

not really any doubt

-Can I just say how much I appreciate the FACT that you don't speak for everyone? So you don't have any doubt. I certainly don't doubt what people will do for money, including using their kids to make a buck.

Andrew

freak

pedophile

not really any doubt
Who Latoya?

She admitted:

She would later claim that Jackson had tried to kidnap and kill her.[18] The rest of the family disowned her, and in subsequent years she would insist that she was forced to make the allegations by her then husband for financial gain
So there you go another person trying to extort from Jackson and this time his own Brother-inlaw.

So again no proof he was a pedophile except for people trying to extort and media who helped spin the tale.

I think his multiple plastic surgeries and other well publicized odd behaviors and actions contribute greatly to those who believe he actually crossed the line with children.

In their minds freak = pedophile

I must admit, the guy kinda' freaked me out a bit and I probably wouldn't let any kid I knew stay over for a slumber party with the guy. I also admit that MJ had a screwed up childhood and perhaps was only trying make up for it and/or perhaps felt he could use his wealth to make other children's lives happier.

Fact is he was never convicted, so while I personally wouldn't have let any kid I knew go to Neverland for a sleepover I must, in all fairness, give him the benefit of the doubt.

In their minds freak = pedophile

-For some people, gay = pedophile. You could say Jackson lead an alternative lifestyle, strange as it was, but doesn't mean he molested kids. There are plenty of strange people out there leading other than normal lives yet they're not breaking the law.

-The benefit of the doubt is a good idea, something we could use more of in this country. Even though it seems like everyone is out just for themselves. Doesn't take much to paint large groups of people with a narrow brush of intolerance.

Andrew

MJ is an easy target. Leave it at that. However, according to the law, which many of us here claim to respect, he's innocent of those charges.

Is he a freak? I think so.

But he's an innocent freak, and whether or not he did what he was accused, it's not our place to judge. What if someone came out and slandered/libeled the mess out of you as a pedophile?

What if people believed it, even if it wasn't true?

MJ had a messed up life, filled, along with fame and fortune, extreme insulation. Of course he's going to come off as "unnatural" to the status quo folks.

This is how I will be remembering Michael Jackson. Rest in peace, Michael. I hope the hereafter has the peace you couldn't find in this world.

[yt]Ey_fowOcRxA[/yt]

'Freak' is an interesting term, probably enormously juvenile, to use for a guy who clearly suffered from dysmorphia. Addicted to pain killers due to a horrendous and amazingly painful burn injury. A lonely, isolated, broken individual who found more happiness with non-manipulative children than their parents.

Sad, tragic, and awful. Everyone has an opinion, but I really disagree with the ugly use of the word 'freak'.

If I dont want to be accused of stealing cookies from the cookie jar I simply dont go near the cookie jar.

I do not go on TV telling others how much I like cookies
I do not have others peoples cookies over to my house alone with me
I do not take other peoples cookies into my bed and then profess about how innocent of an act it is.
I do not pay off the families of those other cookies to avoid a court case.

Some things are just to simple for some to comprehend

If I dont want to be accused of stealing cookies from the cookie jar I simply dont go near the cookie jar.

You avoid food you like because you might be accused of stealing it?

Even if asked if you like them? What else to do, plead the fifth?

Right, you couldn't possibly even be in their presence. Like a self imposed restraining order.

I do not take other peoples cookies into my bed and then profess about how innocent of an act it is.
Sure, it's a bad call made by a broken person who, evidenced by his insanely expensive donations to charitable organizations, loved kids.

Because I've never heard of anyone making a false accusation against a famous person in order to extract money from them.

For me it's the opposite. Like most issues, it's complicated, and many folks need to reduce issues to 'good' vs 'bad' because it's easier.

So you don't do any activity ever with anything or anyone because you might be accused of a bad or illegal behavior in regards to the activity, thing or person?

Try again.

We should all follow his example and speak ill of those who can't offer a rebuttal. Look out my rant of Mickey Mantle later.
Well, let me see, Hitler had a great strutt considering he only had one ball. Gacy was a wonderful clown, the kids really loved him. Is this the line you would take about these two guys Omar. They're both dead. Can we not speak ill of them?

So, then, we should only say nice things about Ted Bundy, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, et al?
Bloody ell Don, you beat me to it.
icon9.gif

Latest Discussions

Back