Referee knocks our fighters

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
So I saw this on YouTube I don't know if it's fake or not it could be I don't know but I still think it's kind of funny so I thought I'd share it

OP
K

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dammit should be knocks out not knocks ours haha.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
When was the last time you had video cameras shooting from 3 different angles and a sound boom on the actual competition floor during the competition.
More likely a movie scene being filmed at a live competition setting.

OP
K

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
When was the last time you had video cameras shooting from 3 different angles and a sound boom on the actual competition floor during the competition.
Could've been a documentary about martial arts you never know the 2 fighters seemed to be really going at it hard one even took a knee to the head.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Looked staged to me. Some kind of movie scene for sure. And then there was the applause after.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
...the 2 fighters seemed to be really going at it hard one even took a knee to the head.

I believe realism is what actors and stunt men are trying to achieve? And actually, didn't it look like there was a little too much frenetic action compared to most contact bouts of this kind?

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
And at the very end when the referee is released everyone; camera crewmen, boom man, the fighters just walk off as some seem to be congratulating the referee for doing a good job. If it were real the camera men would still be filming as the referee is released.