Real light sabers...yessss!!!

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay, I'm geek enough to think that is fairly cool. Its more along the looks cool rather than actually being cool line though.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No, I want to see a real light saber, not a toy with a "better" light source.
BTW....the sword work is crap....:)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Exit question: What’s the over/under on casualties at the next “Star Wars” convention?
About 97% of the guys that bring theirs. Especially those with ramped up testosterone levels simply because they're holding on to one of these things.
Key words are going to be missed during purchasing these things... "DO-NOT-FIGHT with these things." But alas idiots are as idiots do. Hopefully emergency rooms around the country will give a day's or at least an afternoon's worth of training for treating these specific injuries. I imagine they'll be blindness, burns, and such.

Way cool and totally going to make folks geek out.

cdunn

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sadly, it's still not a real light saber, just one of these turned up to 12, and an excuse to fling around a 1W laser.

Also: I'm not sure how much relevance traditional fencing arts are going to have against what is, in essence, a 3 foot blowtorch flame. We're now talking about a weapon that does its damage by residence time against/in the flesh, rather than by passing through it.

Latest Discussions