Re-Modding in progress

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am slowly re-adding in the modifications to the forum. Some I will not be able to add as they are not compatable with this version of the software.

I've added in a different 'welcome panel', and re-integrated in the Top Poster/Top Thread Starter and Todays Stats.

If you encounter any errors -besides- formatting, please post them here. I'll be 'prettying' the display up as I go.

A MAJOR face lift is also in the works, soon as we get the kinks out of the design and color scheme.... hint- its blue. :)

Thank you everyone for your patience.

I like the new look. It is a lot like the way it was for a long time
but easy on the eyes.

I just wanted to let you know the new look is great. Your all doing a fantastic job. In just the last hour too ..:ultracool

Dan.

Thanks!
I've got a new button set I'm working on, and the options both in the forum and on the 'main' page will be changing.

This is phase one...getting the colors just right. heh.

:asian:

Additional graphical enhansements will be going in during this week. You'll all see the evolution in progress as we go.

I figure within a week of me finishing the overhaul they will release the new version of the software so I can do it all again. :rofl:

you'll see some brief hiccups as I customize things. Thank you for your patience.

:asian:

I like everthing else but the color. The blue screems at me. But OK, it makes sure that I'm awake at work!!!

Don't get me wrong, I appriciate all the work that is being done to get this up and running.

/Yari

I really like what you have done with the site while I've been gone. Wow... It looks really good. I like the new Martial Talk Header, and I like the colors. The blue really makes everything stand out.... and in my opinion that is a good thing. It looks great!!!

Sincerely,
Billy Lear

Originally posted by WilliamTLear
I really like what you have done with the site while I've been gone. Wow... It looks really good. I like the new Martial Talk Header, and I like the colors. The blue really makes everything stand out.... and in my opinion that is a good thing. It looks great!!!

I agree 100%!

I happen to like the new color scheme and additional features added in the last day or so. Keep up the good work.

Definitely a thumbs up for the new header logo with the katana. I like the blue, but I can't decide on which blue? ;) It's coming out great!!!

Keep up the good work!

My eyes don't like the blue either but I'll wait to to judge until the rest of the site matches.

New feature: Background Selector.

Will allow you to choose from several backgrounds. Currently set as the default, a deeper blue, and a darker blue.

Its in the Stats panel at the top of the main forum page.

WOW!!!!

I like, I like. I didn't think I'd like the darker blue but mixed with the brighter blue, it looks Excellent!!!

Bravo Kaith.

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

Anyone want to guess the names of the 6 masters? :D

The one I can't guess is the bottom left hand "corner".

The others would be: Karate-founder Sensei Gichin Funakoshin
O'sensei - Ueshiba
Bruce Lee
Presas
Parker...

/Yari

Back