Punching bag suggestions

M

muayThaiPerson

im going to purchase a punching bag on ebay(unfilled). i need some suggestions on what to put inside the punching bag.

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have three; one stuffed with rags, one with sand bags, and the third with those annoying little foam balls you find in bean bags.

The RagBag is defiantely my favourite; its not so heavy u feel like ur kicking a wall, and its easy to repack when the packing crushes itself to the bottom of the bag. The sandbags (a bunch of smaller bags individually filled with sand; these are packed in the punching bag, with some rag as filler) are ok, and provide a much heavier bag. The little foam balls are TERRIBLE...the bag feels like $h1t to hit. I would definately recommend AGAINST using them. In fact, i only hit the ball-bag with sticks, never my hands and feet.

I'd recommend rags - but really pack it the first time, and i mean tight. They'll pack down pretty quickly, and u might have to add some packing a few times, but it provides a good bag.

Cheers

Bao.

OP
M

MartialArtist

There's the importance of having bags with different things to get a feel on how a person's body feels. You mit hit the stomach, which feels like a bag filled with water. You might hit the hip, which is packed sand.

But for general, sand always works.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Gives a good effect hard Yet still has give to it.
{Thats a quote from Mo. Smith }

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by muayThaiPerson
im going to purchase a punching bag on ebay(unfilled). i need some suggestions on what to put inside the punching bag.

You can put your little brother in it when he pisses you off.:) Seriously, I would go with the rags suggestion. The only thing I would change is to put a layer of sand or sawdust in the bag first then pack it with rags. Then top it off with more sand or sawdust.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
They are Used Tiers Shreaded into
Little ite bite pieaces. Then Place in a bag
& Used For striking & Kicking
:D

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by ace
Gives a good effect hard Yet still has give to it.
{Thats a quote from Mo. Smith }

I'm not making fun of you but don't you mean tire shreds? If not, what are tiers?

OP
T

Ty K. Doe

They are Used Tiers Shreaded into
Little ite bite pieaces.

Tires
itty bitty pieces

sorry, but it's kinda hard to follow when the grammer isn't correct.

Latest Discussions