Pressure Points - General Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
1)I have just read you're profile and it's a shame you have the attitude you do.

2)I'd like to think personally that no matter how much I knew I'd still have room to grow and could find value in others.

3)To be clear, when I typed that last post, I hadn't had a drop of anything but juice and water, but jump to all the conclusions you must.

4) Anyway Rouuse, obviously now just wasting time on this coversation so happy chatting on it.

Blooming Lotus

1)You mean because I won’t sit idly by and watch people pass out uneducated comments on a subject I know a bit about but rather I take a proactive approach and call these self-proclaimed so called “knowledgeable” folks out and ask them for clarification on their posts but receive little or nothing in the form of a response. I can see how that would upset you.

2)I am always willing and trying to learn from those that know more…..not from those that pretend to. If someone has the goods and the skills and can walk it like they talk it I am all ears. I dislike frauds to no end.

3)I think you wrote this: Obviously grammar and typing skills ( particularly on a sunday over the festive / party season ) is a great basis for complaint.

4)Again with the name calling…..or should I say ½ a name calling. Either way I figured you would dodge, run and hide as soon as someone exposed you.

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Speaking of being directed to your profile, I can see only a few different styles there and also see you train almost every day.well bud, I train up to 12 hrs each and every as a norm ( 3-6 in extreme study load time) and I have some extensive knowledge myself. It really annoys me after responding to everything you've said, to interact with unproductive conversation to neither one of our benifit, so like I said, I am done. Btw : besides when minding the kids and talking wiggles , I talk nothing but what I walk. Sorry Rouuse but your bark found the wrong tree. sigh.... this is all I do , practicaly all I talk about , all I study about and basically albeit all I'm interested in and despite the rubbishing comments that will no doubt follow, I also teach english when it sites me near the MA teacher I'm after at the time. Being there are kids on this board , I think I'll leave that right where it is.

Dsai jian

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
1)Speaking of being directed to your profile, I can see only a few different styles there and also see you train almost every day.well bud, I train up to 12 hrs each and every as a norm ( 3-6 in extreme study load time) and

2)I have some extensive knowledge myself. It really annoys me after responding to everything you've said, to interact with unproductive conversation to neither one of our benifit, so like I said, I am done. Btw : besides when minding the kids and talking wiggles ,

3)I talk nothing but what I walk. Sorry Rouuse but your bark found the wrong tree. sigh.... this is all I do , practicaly all I talk about , all I study about and basically albeit all I'm interested in and despite the rubbishing comments that will no doubt follow,

4)I also teach english when it sites me near the MA teacher I'm after at the time. Being there are kids on this board , I think I'll leave that right where it is.

Dsai jian

1)sniff, sniff,…..I smell :bs:

2)So you have claimed repeatedly but have as yet to demonstrate it. You asked me to name what I have studied….I posted mine…you claimed your own training was too extensive to list :rolleyes: Something I doubt very highly.

3)You have yet to demonstrate your knowledge. I can see how you want to hich tale it off this thread ASAP…..

4)You’re kidding, right? Well English is spelled with a capital E and suits me has a U in it for starters.

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know better than to indulge in this type of loaded questioning response, however , I also dislike ppl insinuating I misrepresent myself. I have worked my hiney off for yrs and yrs and only recently gone through chinese gwailo hell to broaden my knowledge of buddhism, gongfu, tcm and history from the horses mouth in pursuit of some truth to take away and share when I can. I already said that cross training is my thing and I don't subscribe to the 1 kata 25 yrs no parole mind set. I have 15 + yrs of many different arts and it started, ends and continues with qi gong and its principals. I 'm not so keen on egotism myself and you've made it clear that you do not have experience in many arts and therefore you are not equipped for this coversation pertaining to my queries. Thanks anyway.

Blooming Lotus

btw : disbelieve what you like. I'm sick of repeating myself anyway.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
1)I know better than to indulge in this type of loaded questioning response, however , I also dislike ppl insinuating I misrepresent myself.

2) I have worked my hiney off for yrs and yrs and only recently gone through chinese gwailo hell to broaden my knowledge of buddhism, gongfu, tcm and history from the horses mouth in pursuit of some truth to take away and share when I can.

3) I already said that cross training is my thing and I don't subscribe to the 1 kata 25 yrs no parole mind set.

4) I have 15 + yrs of many different arts and it started, ends and continues with qi gong and its principals.

5) I 'm not so keen on egotism myself and you've made it clear that you do not have experience in many arts and therefore you are not equipped for this coversation pertaining to my queries. Thanks anyway.

Blooming Lotus

1)Nothing “loaded” about it. It's more like you can't answer them so you don't.

2)For example? To quote you: It might help Rouuselot if you told us how you yourself are training and how long you've been training and maybe even what styles you've rained. We can do the math ourselves…..care to do the same as you ask of me?

3)Jack of all trades master of none……… Your attitude is common among those that can’t hack it in a dojo for any length of time. As soon as they think THEY know something (read: when the training actually gets difficult) they move on to the next dojo without ever really learning much of anything.

4)15 whole years….wow!

5)I haven’t been exposed to much? Oh really?….well indulge me then. In your opinion what would you say is the primary difference between Shingyi, Taichi, and Chigong? Which would you recommend studying first and why? In Shingyi what do the different animal styles represent and why? I know these must be easy questions for someone that has cross trained in so much stuff and trains extensively….12 hrs a day was it??.... but please spare some of your pearls of wisdom enlighten a 1 kata for 25 years moron like me.
When I was in Taiwan I knew a man by the name of Hun Yi Shen, former President of the Chinese Martial Arts association in Taiwan, you may have seen him in a segment of the BBC documentary entitled “Way of the Warrior”. We discussed (rather he spoke I and listened) about Chinese Martial Arts in great detail on many occasions.

By the way, this is how you spell …..Chinese, Buddhism, conversation

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well here is you profile:

Birthday:
April 6, 1975 Real Name:
Michelle Salt Location:
Bris heading to Sydney feb ish

1) Primary Art and Ranking:
various over 15 odd yrs

Interests:
health, fitness, science, medicine, ma, writing and dancing

2) Arts:
ninjutsu, Xiaolin ( tcma), IMA, MT, WC, ?? judo/bjj/ nth&sth mantis

Training:
av load over av time frame

3) Organizations:
xiaolin wushu guan

P/T master , Security , about to be studying bio-med , writing dissertation on Chan buddhism

1)[font=&quot] [/font]So basically you have not studied any art long enough to be ranked in it?

2)[font=&quot] [/font]Ninjutsu? Really? Which “style”? Maybe you and my buddy Don Roley can discuss your ninja training in detail….you’ll have to explain IMA, MT, WC.

3)[font=&quot] [/font]Wushu….now that is about as traditional and choker block full of pressure point knowledge as a MATRIX movie.

4)[font=&quot] [/font]P/T master? Can you explain further?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions