Posts from Newbs thread

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
6) Don't post a link to the Real Ultimate Power website saying how cool it is. The novelty value of that site wears off pretty quickly!
Seriously, just don't.

And if I may:
8) If you're going to post historical "fact," please cite sources. It makes your theory more believable if you have some info to back it up. (Additional note: www.ashidakim.com or any website on geocities will probably not be taken seriously... :D)

Jeff

buyu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hmm if only i saw this a few days ago thered be less ppl laughin at me thanks for bein so patient

n3o_bay

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello guys^^
I'm new here and interested with ninjutsu martial arts technique.
Myself, I am studying Taekwondo right now, but still at the low level.

For myself, I really impressed with ninjutsu technique, especialy with genjutsu and nerve striking attack, which end with quick kill or quick knock down. One hit KO. I really want to study which is the fatal part of the body for us to strike, and really want to know, why that part become the fatal part^^

Thanks everyone^^

n3o_bay^^v

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello guys^^

For myself, I really impressed with ninjutsu technique, especialy with genjutsu and nerve striking attack, which end with quick kill or quick knock down. One hit KO. I really want to study which is the fatal part of the body for us to strike, and really want to know, why that part become the fatal part^^

Thanks everyone^^

n3o_bay^^v

This isn't what was meant. Nobody is going to point you in fatal strikes over an internet forum. Use the search feature and read the stickies before you end up making a "name" for yourself with these types of questions.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One hit KO. I really want to study which is the fatal part of the body for us to strike, and really want to know, why that part become the fatal part

You'll be training a LONG TIME before you aquire that knowledge...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello guys^^

Thanks everyone^^

n3o_bay^^v

I get it now! you are talking about a game. This is a forum about reality.

cloud

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello guys^^

For myself, I really impressed with ninjutsu technique, especialy with genjutsu and nerve striking attack, which end with quick killc or quick knock down. One hit KO. I really want to study which is the fatal part of the body for us to strike, and really want to know, why that part become the fatal part^^

Thanks everyone^^

n3o_bay^^v

As far as I concern, genjutsu does exist but it's probably nothing like what you see in Naruto and any other comics. It's one of those thing you learn when you start to understand the mechanic of the human being, but I'm not that far enough down the road to tell you, this is just what I heard from higher ranks.

IT's reall cool that you are interested in Ninjutsu although, just like one of us have pointed out, it'd take a very long time to learn that, let alone master that, coz if it's easy, everyone would do it and then it wouldn't be
as cool as you think :)

I would encourage you to check out a ninjutsu dojo, REGARDLESS OF ITS DECIPLINE. You might have heard of different name like Bujinkan, Genbukan, Jininkan, Toshindo and xxx-kan, yeah forget about that. I would encourage you to pick the discipline by the teacher you like most, or would like to learn and "look like him/her" most because, after all, s/he is who you're learning from.

CLoud

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would encourage you to check out a ninjutsu dojo, REGARDLESS OF ITS DECIPLINE. You might have heard of different name like Bujinkan, Genbukan, Jininkan, Toshindo and xxx-kan, yeah forget about that. I would encourage you to pick the discipline by the teacher you like most, or would like to learn and "look like him/her" most because, after all, s/he is who you're learning from.

Well, I am sure you didn't mean it, but of course if we are talking about a case where someone claims to train in an art that started in Japan but no one here has heard of it, I think you should avoid it.

The same goes for anyone who won't tell you who they trained with. Even guys that break off to start their own styles of martial arts should be willing to tell you who they originally trained with. If they try to disuade you from speaking with the people they trained with, avoid them.

Don't expect their teachers to always speak fondly of them if you do contact them. Sometimes people leave teachers with a bit of mutual hate. But if someone won't even let you confirm that they trained with someone by giving you the information on how to contact them, do not spend any time with them at all.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I am sure you didn't mean it, but of course if we are talking about a case where someone claims to train in an art that started in Japan but no one here has heard of it, I think you should avoid it.

The same goes for anyone who won't tell you who they trained with. Even guys that break off to start their own styles of martial arts should be willing to tell you who they originally trained with. If they try to disuade you from speaking with the people they trained with, avoid them.

Don't expect their teachers to always speak fondly of them if you do contact them. Sometimes people leave teachers with a bit of mutual hate. But if someone won't even let you confirm that they trained with someone by giving you the information on how to contact them, do not spend any time with them at all.

This is always good sound advice Don! Any instructor should be willing to tell you who they trained with.

Rhye

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi I´m new here.

Im a genbukan student, Im 2 kyu.

Im glad to find a forum about ninjutsu.

Regards

ninpo101

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey every1 wats up?
im new to this forum but i have taken training in ninjutsu
and i might say it think its "the best" martial art (or for me ne ways)
i trained in Bujinkan ninjutsu and found it really interesting, also
my sensei has taken lots of training from Hatsumi himself.
I was just wondering if some people could tell me about the
different types of ninjutsu (which i wasnt aware of until i read
this forum)
-~Thanks~-

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Iggy..You might want to head over to the Meet and Greet thread and intro yourself to EVERYONE..

Haiookami

White Belt
Reaction score
There is another link to look for if you are looking for a school
bujinkan.org

Haiookami

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to train in Edmonton Alberta Canada
please visit www.geocities.com/haiookami

I use geocities cause it is free and easy to update myself

Describing Ninjustu, It doesnt matter what school they are all under NINPO they are all conected

NINPO The path of Peace offers a complete ideal that encourages growth while being humble, but not timid, militant but not violent, unpredictable but not chaotic, encourage safety and personal growth of the people we interact with connecting us with that which is larger than ourselves

cant wait to share