Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:barf:

Egad! And I thought it was icky that my sister-in-law is a "Pole Master."

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Quite amusing how much outrage a (clothed) doll like this causes when there are literally billions of toy weapons being sold...

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Quite amusing how much outrage a (clothed) doll like this causes when there are literally billions of toy weapons being sold...
Yeah, because weapons are as immoral as strippers...

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
As much as people would like to believe the "strippers are just college girls making some money..." meme, 90% of strippers (my percentage estimate) I have ever dealt with were dope addicted, sexually abused as children, and many downright mentally ill women who are also hooking and associated with various criminal activities and/or being used as commodities by criminal organizations.

Toy weapons, on the other hand are as old as stick swords used by young boys as far back as any historian can find and when associated with being the "white hat"..."good guy"..."valorous knight"..etc. Can foster the principles of honor, duty, service and all the other things we "martial artists" here espouse.

May as well say:

"Quite amusing how much outrage a (clothed) doll like this causes when we all go to classes on how to beat, stab, choke and bludgeon other human beings."

Last edited:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thoroughly intend on teaching my new niece/nephews how to use weapons. I have absolutely no intention of teaching them to be strippers or any other role in the sex trade.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Life imitates South Park? Kinda looks like a "Stupid Spoiled Whore Playset"
Oh, that was Stupid Spoiled Whore VIDEO Playset... never mind then...

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I thoroughly intend on teaching my new niece/nephews how to use weapons. I have absolutely no intention of teaching them to be strippers or any other role in the sex trade.
The fun aunt, just not the really really fun aunt...

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
As much as people would like to believe the "strippers are just college girls making some money..." meme, 90% of strippers (my percentage estimate) I have ever dealt with were dope addicted, sexually abused as children, and many downright mentally ill women who are also hooking and associated with various criminal activities and/or being used as commodities by criminal organizations.

Toy weapons, on the other hand are as old as stick swords used by young boys as far back as any historian can find and when associated with being the "white hat"..."good guy"..."valorous knight"..etc. Can foster the principles of honor, duty, service and all the other things we "martial artists" here espouse.

Thank you for making my point

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, because weapons are as immoral as strippers...

What's immoral about stripping?
Or what's immoral about 2 consenting adults exchanging sexual services for money?

Note that I don't care about toy weapons one way or another, and neither would I like my daughters to end up in the sex industry.
Yet if someone chooses to do so, that I see nothing amoral about that, provided they make the choice themselves of course.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
What's immoral about stripping?
Or what's immoral about 2 consenting adults exchanging sexual services for money?

Note that I don't care about toy weapons one way or another, and neither would I like my daughters to end up in the sex industry.
Yet if someone chooses to do so, that I see nothing amoral about that, provided they make the choice themselves of course.

Dude. Stripper Dolls for children????

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
My reply was towards Don's assertion that stripping itself is amoral.

I totally agree that no sane person would ever come up with this doll. Or at least not a parent imo. Whoever came up with the idea is dead stupid imo. If noone buys this doll, the company who made it will have learned a lesson about what their target demographic accepts.

Sexuality is something that (should) develop with age. The age where they play with dolls is NOT that age so I would object to my daughters having that doll.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Much as I agree with the professinal input from Angel above, I would just like to balance that out with the anecdote that I used to share a house with a couple of strippers and they were under-graduates at the same university as me. Perfectly fine young women.

A pole dancing doll on the other hand ... well. I'm not quite "Outraged of Hemel Hempstead" about it but it is a sign of the times I'm sad to say.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
It should be noted that pole dancing is not automatically a form of stripping, it is also an increasingly popular form of exercise for both women and men.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
sorry, my experience was the opposite.

while there were the occasional girls that were on drugs or hooking but most were not

most were single moms that had no other skills. but rather than collect welfare, they worked doing the only thing they could to feed thier kids.

May as well say:

"Quite amusing how much outrage a (clothed) doll like this causes when we all go to classes on how to beat, stab, choke and bludgeon other human beings."

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wish that were the case here...just grabbed another heroin junkie stripper with two warrants. :(

Latest Discussions