Please everyone help support my wife...

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok everyone, thank you so much for all the votes. The poll has closed and I will know the results of the Chancellors decision in the next couple days. I will let you all know. My wife really appreciates all the support. I love you. I love you all!!!

:bow:

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You know, the 105 votes for "Usama bin Ladin" are somewhat disturbing. . .

. . . But it was my pleasure to vote. I hope your wife enjoys the ceremony.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
rutherford said:
You know, the 105 votes for "Usama bin Ladin" are somewhat disturbing. . .
It would be a great way to get him.

He gets a invitation in the mail to come and give a public speech at some womans convention. Little does he know that its a PMS deal. So when he gets there they capture him and ***** and complain to him for eternity. What a punishment, screw death, life like this is worse.

kid

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok, so everyone check this out. I called the Chancellor today and he made the decision to have the University's Athletics Director speak at the ceremony because the voting was "too close to call." What??? That guy wasn't even on the ballot. Yeah, that whole Osama thing was disturbing. I don't know who put that there. My wife is really dissapointed. Thanks for your support anyway. We really appreciated all the love. Oh well, so much for democracy.

:bs:

K

Kempogeek

Satt said:
Ok, so everyone check this out. I called the Chancellor today and he made the decision to have the University's Athletics Director speak at the ceremony because the voting was "too close to call." What??? That guy wasn't even on the ballot. Yeah, that whole Osama thing was disturbing. I don't know who put that there. My wife is really dissapointed. Thanks for your support anyway. We really appreciated all the love. Oh well, so much for democracy.

:bs:
Im sorry Satt. I was hoping that your wife's choice would be the speaker. I know she had the votes going down to the wire. Sure was alot of fun trying to keep her in the lead. Wouldn't it have been easier just to flip a coin instead if it was that close. try to stay awake during the speech. :cool: Well anyway I hope your wife's career is very successful. This injustice will pass in time. BTW, great flag and very appropriate. Best regards, Steve

Latest Discussions