Please everyone help support my wife...

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
My wife is graduating from the University of Hawaii as an RN this semester and she is trying to have a certain speaker come in for the commencement. She needs your votes for the speaker at this link...

http://manoa.hawaii.edu/commencement/nominate.php

...Please go there and click on Geri Marullo then scroll down and press vote, you will be given a confirmation that you voted for Geri. Anyone can vote and you can vote once every 24 hours. She would really appreciate your support. Thanks in advance my MT friends!!!

:partyon: :partyon:

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok, I found out they are having tech issues on that site right now, but it should be up by tomorrow so we would really appreciate your votes when it is fixed. Sorry about that.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey I just voted glad to be of assistance.

I live in Honolulu, I will be getting back around mid - late July drop me a email if you would like to work out and share some knowledge.

V/R
Rick

K

Kempogeek

Just put my vote in. Unlike the 2 previous elections, I hope the person I voted for wins. Good luck!! Best regards, Steve

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Voted. So can you tell us about Marullo?

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Done! Seems this person is tied with another. Wonder if there's a grass roots effort for the other person too. :D

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, and what's more interesting is that they were tied before I voted and after I voted. You too, Moose?

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It seems like Geri Marullo is an Instructor/CEO of Child & Family Services. Previously, she was executive director of the American Nurses Association (ANA), the largest professional and labor organization representing the nations' 2.2 million registered nurses. She was also placed on the Federal Salary Council by Billy Clinton back in 1996.

Her main competitor is a local comedian, thus the heavy college student vote. He was up by 1 vote when I voted, and they were tied at 127 when I left.

Always happy to help a booj friend, especially when I think Ms Marullo would be an excellent speaker.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Yes, and what's more interesting is that they were tied before I voted and after I voted. You too, Moose?
Yeah, if the tallies by their names are correct, it said (127), then said my vote was #127. Hmmmm... Hope their site isn't broken.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mine was vote #127 also. Methinks it's broken (that or someone is paying off the webmaster).

J

Jaymeister

Just tried voting again, and got a message saying that I'd already voted once today. So it seems our votes were registred, but just not added to the total.

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I posted about this earlier, but I called them and they are apparently having technical issues with the website. They are working on it though and I will update everyone when it is fixed. We REALLY appreciate your support though. Thank you all very much. Oh, and about that other guy that is in the lead. He got on the local radio here and told random people to vote for him. So I though, well 2 can play at this game. Thus I am here at MT. (Just is time for the website to go down for a while. LOL. Well, I will let everyone know when it is up again.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
ah, but people will forget about the radio thing after they hear it once. this thread is just sitting here...and sitting here...and sitting here....
hehehe

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok everyone, it is back up working again so please recast your votes!!! Thank you so much in advance!!!

:partyon: :partyon:

Latest Discussions