Please help me out TKD research at University of Florida

TKDLOVE

White Belt
Reaction score
Dear Taekwondo enthusiasts:

My name is Minkil Kim, doctoral student in Sport Management Program and Taekwondo instructor at University of Florida. I am currently writing my dissertation that identifies variables that affect past, current, and future members decision to attend private taekwondo schools.

I would like to ask you to assist me by completing the questionnaire. Your help would make TKD stronger among martial arts.

Although you are not attending Taekwondo school currently, just recall the moment you participated in your Taekwondo school.

This survey is about your feeling and reactions to various aspects of your experience in your Taekwondo schools. The collected information is very important since it may help increase understanding of your needs, thus enabling Taekwondo schools to improve the programs and service offered to you.

It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. There are no physical and psychological risks associated with participating in completing this questionnaire. Participant may be assured of complete confidentiality. Individual responses will not be reported.

Please click the on-line survey to participate.

http://survey. qualtrics. com/SE?SID= SV_3kG078Zj79MpB rK&SVID=Prod

I grateful for your time and deeply appreciated your assistance with this study.

P.S: I also would like you to send survey link to your TKD friends.

Sincerely yours,

Minkil Kim
Doctoral Student & Instructor
Sport Management Program
University of Florida
Rm. 206K Florida Gym
PO Box 118207
Gainesville, FL 32611

Last edited by a moderator:

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Make sure you stay and participate in our little community. We will take the survey, but don't just drop off paper work then run. Make sure to become of us.:asian: