PITTSBURGH KENPO SEMINARS- Mr. John Ward, Mr. Bob White, and Mr. Zach Whitson

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Kenpoists,

Greetings from Pittsburgh! I hope this e-mail finds you, your families, and your students doing well.

The reason I am writing to all of you is to invite you and your students to our up-coming Kenpo seminars being hosted by the United Parker's Kenpo Club at the University of Pittsburgh.

Our line up of instructors this 2003-2004 year will include Mr. John Ward of Ireland, Mr. Bob White, Mr. Zach Whitson, and possibly more!

Mr. John Ward will be joining us for the third consecutive year here at the University of Pittsburgh. This one-day event will be held on Thursday, November 6th from 6pm to 9pm. Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to train with one of Ireland's best.

Also in November, we will be hosting one of our most anticipated seminar weekends of the year, our 2003 Fall Kenpo Clinic with Mr. Bob White. This seminar weekend will begin on Friday, November 21st and will continue through Saturday, November 22nd.

Mr. Bob White has contributed to the Kenpo System for over thirty years. He provides seminars on a wide range of subjects throughout the world and now he will join us here in Pittsburgh. This is one UPK event you do not want to miss.

Finally, I would like to invite everyone to one of our best events ever, our 2nd Annual Winter Workshop with Mr. Zach Whitson. This event will be held on February 6th and 7th, 2004.

Mr. Whitson is a Sixth Degree Black belt in the Ed Parker's Kenpo System under Mr. Richard "Huk" Planas and is the creator of the innovative Kenpo Counterpoint training method. He also holds the title of Guro Delawa in Pekiti Tirsia, a sophisticated stick and knife fighting system. This is another awesome weekend you do not want to miss out on!

It is our hope that together we can build a stronger and more unified community and it begins by supporting each other. The UPK has many more seminars in the works for you and your students to take part in, including our first seminar with Mr. "Huk" Planas (date not determined) and a possible camp featuring a series of Kenpo greats (date not determined)!

If you have any questions or would like to request more information on these events, please contact me by e-mail at-
[email protected]

Or visit the UPK Website at-
www.unitedparkerskenpo.com

Again I hope all is well and I wish you a good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer

IKKA
UPK Pittsburgh
PARKER/ PLANAS
LINEAGE

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
god I envy you guys in the states all that kenpo does anybody ever get any work done:D

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kenposikh,

Thank you for your reply. There is never too much Kenpo!!! At least for me, lol!

I wish you the best. Good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
IKKA
UPK Pittsburgh

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I must agree with you Joshua, there is never too much Kenpo however my girlfriend thought that training nigh on 7 days a week was too much. So what did I do....

I got her to start and now we have Kenpo at home too excellent.

btw I do do other things also like teach dance and run my own IT Consultancy business as well so my time is pretty occupied.

Latest Discussions