Pics of Martial Arts Icons

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be at the 2008 MA SuperShow in Orlando and got a few pics of well-known martial artists. Thought I'd share.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
We went because it was in our backyard. Next year it will be in Los Vegas.

OP
K

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
We are planning on going next year. I felt as you do but once I experienced it I changed my mind.

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
That is very cool. I wish they woudl do something like that in Dallas, TX where I am :(

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hold it! HOLD IT!

Now you know you just can't have a MA-Legend gathering without Chuck and Bruce!!! :uhyeah:

:wink1:

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That is very cool. I wish they woudl do something like that in Dallas, TX where I am :(

You are in Dallas? cool, there are several texans on the boards here, Terry and myself, I am in Nacogdoches, Terry is in Arlington. We will all have to get together sometime.

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You are in Dallas? cool, there are several texans on the boards here, Terry and myself, I am in Nacogdoches, Terry is in Arlington. We will all have to get together sometime.

Indeed that would be cool. I am technically in Plano, and I think Arlington is about 45-50 minutes away. I have only been living here for 2 years though, thankfully I have a GPS. I feel bad for spamming in this thread , but what styles do you both study ? I have noyl been back into MA for about 4 months now , but studied Shaolin Kenpo for almost 3 years. ( Over 10 years ago though) heh.

P.S. Nagodoches is a haul !!!! What is that over 3 hours to Plano ? Or at least a couple. Its in the middle of nowhere :p

Latest Discussions