Peter Ragnar

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is anyone familar with Peter Ragnar? I know of him from publications like Inside Kung Fu and Black Belt Magazine. But I'd like to know about his Martial Arts backgraound. Can anyone offer any information or opinions on him and his products?

Thanks.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Go on line (search engine)type in "peter ragnar" and you will find more information on this man. Interesting guy! ....Aloha

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sounds like an interesting guy. I'm unsure as to the purity of his message though given how expensive his products are though. I'm sure they will benefit some but the very esoteric nature of them really isn't to my tastes. You have to love yourself etc etc isn't something that really floats my boat I'm afraid.

Also the magnetic thunderballs I'm sure have some benefit but the whole tapping into the same strength that old ladys use to lift a car off someone is just crap. I don't believe that this strength is something that can be trained. I'm sure you can get stronger but I'm also sure that the kind of strength people use to do that is something solely reserved for crisis and cannot be tapped into by choice.

Also the word meridians is one coined in the west so I'm guessing his training in qigong etc came from the US and I'm sure anyone can learn it.

Lastly the site just stinks of the ads seen in martial arts mags that claim to teach Secret Hidden Instructor Techniques from the special forces of the world. It gives you very little without you parting with money. The line about him reminding people of Buddha and Christ is just laughable. I'm sure they sold what they knew to people for money.

I'm sure he has something to offer but the whole situation doesn't sit well with me

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like an interesting guy. I'm unsure as to the purity of his message though given how expensive his products are though. I'm sure they will benefit some but the very esoteric nature of them really isn't to my tastes. You have to love yourself etc etc isn't something that really floats my boat I'm afraid.

Also the magnetic thunderballs I'm sure have some benefit but the whole tapping into the same strength that old ladys use to lift a car off someone is just crap. I don't believe that this strength is something that can be trained. I'm sure you can get stronger but I'm also sure that the kind of strength people use to do that is something solely reserved for crisis and cannot be tapped into by choice.

Also the word meridians is one coined in the west so I'm guessing his training in qigong etc came from the US and I'm sure anyone can learn it.

Lastly the site just stinks of the ads seen in martial arts mags that claim to teach Secret Hidden Instructor Techniques from the special forces of the world. It gives you very little without you parting with money. The line about him reminding people of Buddha and Christ is just laughable. I'm sure they sold what they knew to people for money.

I'm sure he has something to offer but the whole situation doesn't sit well with me

Cheers
Sam:asian:

I feel the same way. The Chinese health balls he's selling for $60 I purchased from an Asian import store for $6. The other's look like Chinese health balls with a button magnet set in them.

You may find this youtube clip interesting. He says the "intention for self preservation" is what makes a martial artist "move without thinking" he says "the body simply responds because of the intention".

That's ridiculous. It years of training and muscle memory that make a martial artist able to perform a technique without thinking about it. He claims to have been a martial arts practitioner for over fifty years. In this clip watch him move his hands as he talks about martial arts, you can clearly see he has no experience. Martial artists have a certain way of moving that demonstrates exposure to training.

He then goes on to compare this to business success. *just think positive*
I believe he's nothing more than a "motivational" speaker hawking his goods.

Latest Discussions