Passed my first belt test!!!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
As it says, I passed my yellow belt test this past weekend. I was so nervous before the test and other students who have taken test are not allowed to talk about tests to lower rank students. So the fear of the unknown was a little overwhelming. The test was hard and we pushed to the breaking point. What a rush it was when my instructor had told me I passed, my body fatigued but I so much energy. I cant wait to learn more stuff and also my next test.

B

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congratulations! :partyon: It's always a good feeling, isn't it, when you pass your test!

- Ceicei

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Passing your 1st belt test is the best and most rewarding. Reason being - You are brand new, fresh, and "Green". You don't have bad habits or any outside interference. Therefore you will not question why, you will just do.

Congrats to ya. Good luck with everything in the future as your skills and knowledge increase.

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the Congrats. I really appreciate it. I cant wait to learn more. I owe a lot to the Martial Arts, they have brought about a quick and unexpected, but none the less appreciated, change in my life.

B

tomitchemi

White Belt
Reaction score
Nice work kenpoguy06, it sounds like your already for orange and I can definately relate to being pushed along at a fast pace in the beginning. One of my only recollections of making purple to blue was just making it to a sink in time to empty my stomach of a good half gallon of water. One of the black gui's pats his hands on my shoulder saying "oh man, you almost made it" like I was supposed to sit down or something. I just played it off all cool and got back in and finished the hot line. Just one of the many laughs at my expense I guess. Keep workin' hard, and don't forget to have a blast!

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well done mate. Sounds as though you thoroughly deserved it. Here's to a rewarding journey!! ;)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats, and good luck in the continuation of your MA career!!

Jeff

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations to you! It's great to hear that you are enjoying Kempo so much :) Keep up the awesome work!

Latest Discussions