Paring

Originally posted by Seig

You say that like you are surprised.

Yep, I am! Excuse me while I look up the number to the "Witness Protection Program" under the Federal Government in the White pages!:eek:

Originally posted by Seig

No need, I'll fax you a list. :roflmao:

Oh, oh, I feel the "Kenpo Wars" starting to heat up around here!:samurai:

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

We could Leave Senator Ricardo in poswer once he turns.....

:duel: :jedi1: :jediduel:

An outpost of the "IKKO" in Texas! Sounds intreguing!:D

Next thing ya know he'll be plotting with foreigners and trying to establish outposts in other countries!!!

OMG, what if he already has???? Is anyone safe???? I feel his power growing in Canada at this very moment! What's that?? Resistance is futile??? I feel myself slipping into his clutches! I must surrender!! I must save myself from the darkness of perpetual ignorance!!!

I see some letters before my eyes...They are like beams of light shining through the darkness..... I can see them now.... I........K........K......O.....!!!!!

:eek:

Originally posted by tunetigress

Next thing ya know he'll be plotting with foreigners and trying to establish outposts in other countries!!!

OMG, what if he already has???? Is anyone safe???? I feel his power growing in Canada at this very moment! What's that?? Resistance is futile??? I feel myself slipping into his clutches! I must surrender!! I must save myself from the darkness of perpetual ignorance!!!

I see some letters before my eyes...They are like beams of light shining through the darkness..... I can see them now.... I........K........K......O.....!!!!!

:eek:

Believe it, it's happening as we speak!:eek:

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Membership is granted to only a few of the chosen.......

:cool:

Do you have a criteria or standard in order to get membership into your organization?

:asian:

But not as our joking posts above suggest.........

Basically you need to be a "free agent" be willing to listen and follow directions, and an acute serious, desirous, attitude to learn American Kenpo at its finest. That's all.

:asian:

Latest Discussions

Back