Overheard At Work, part deux!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Young Auxiliary: (calls in a report of gunfire on radio)

Patrolman 1: "Is there anything else you can tell us about the incident?"

Young Auxiliary: "Yes, the gun was loud"

Patrolman 2: "It was...loud...?"

Young Auxiliary: "Yes, it was like a hand cannon!"

(pause)

Patrolman 1: "Everything I shoot sounds like that"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon word that the Seabrook Nuke was under alert:

Retired LEO: "An area of the plant has been evacuated, but plant operations are not affected"

Retired LEO: "I have a correction. Plant operations may be affected, but the public is not at risk."

Nearby Ham Operator: "Are you sure?"

Retired LEO: "Yes. I repeat, the public is not in danger. The area was evacuated after a spill of cleaning products (containing ammonia)

Nearby Ham Operator: "How long has it been since they cleaned that place, anyway?"

-------------------------------------------

Town Dispatcher: "Subject, a xxxxxx at Wendy's, said a customer became irate and assaulted her by throwing an order of Mac and Cheese in her face"

(I've never had Mac and Cheese at Wendy's. Is it really that bad?)

--------------------------------------------

Nearby Ham Operator: "The State Police were detonating something at the (town) dump. Do you know what it was?"

Retired LEO: "No. That sure sounds trashy to me."

-------------------------------------------

The New Hampshire State Police would like to remind motorists that it is NOT entrapment if a trooper hides his cruiser and doesn't use his parking lights while trying to catch speeders.

(via Facebook)

------------------------------------

And the runner up:

Swansea, Mass: Harbormaster's office on alert after a report of a male subject in a motorized wheelchair. On a raft. Trying to row to Virginia. Believed to be intoxicated.

-----------------------------------

And.....The Winnah!

Lawrence, Mass dispatch: "Caller reports a male streaking through the [city] common. No clothing description of suspect" :lfao: :lfao:

I just love New England :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD