Okay, I can't stand it anymore.

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
A few years ago I finished my first novel, a sword and sorcery fantasy that I've made available in PDF form on my website.

Well, I'm PUBLISHING IT!

That's right, folks -- it's going to be an honest to goodness paper BOOK that you'll be able to BUY.

Mwah hah hah!

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Sharp Phil
A few years ago I finished my first novel, a sword and sorcery fantasy that I've made available in PDF form on my website.

Well, I'm PUBLISHING IT!

That's right, folks -- it's going to be an honest to goodness paper BOOK that you'll be able to BUY.

Mwah hah hah!

Self publishing? What's the title?

P

Posiview

Phil, I read your book's summary and it sounds interesting. I await a few reviews before I part with my hard-earned cash!

How many pages is it!

Andy Sheader

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm not sure how long it will turn out to be in printed form, yet -- they haven't told me because the cover person hasn't finished the front cover yet (after which I'll have to submit the text for the back).

I should be able to provide a few reviews -- I have a few folks reading the advance PDF file.

C

Chuck

Very Cool, Phil. I've been trying to write something for several years. I get a good start, but I don't seem to continue down the same road.

Hope it's a big success, and I'll be looking for ti.

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Complete information his here. The books are not yet ready if you wish to buy from Amazon or Barnes and Noble or through the publisher, but I am taking preorders for those who want -- if you can believe it -- a signed copy. More than one person has asked about this, so I figured I would assemble an order and send them out all at once when they come in.