Ok I've changed my mind about grappling

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Note, the referenced site is intended for mature audiences. The thread has been moved here because of the adult nature of the link.

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

OP
M

Magua

grappling like all aspects of fighting is something every fighter should know at least a little something about..
however for a real life situation it's far more important to be the only one standing as opposed to being just another one on the ground..especially with multiple opponents..
standing and moving allows you far more options and gives you a far better edge..
don't get me wrong as grappling does have its uses but it is best used as a last resort in most cases

OP
D

Danny

I agree, basic grappling is a must have. Just becauses stuff happens and you could end up on the ground, but I would much rather avoid that if at all possable.

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Where do you folks find this stuff? :) I suppose the warning is necessary, but I'm sure there are plenty of worse sites out there. Anyway, yeah, I agree with Magua and Danny -- it's probably a good idea to know some of the basics of fighting in all ranges and locations. If you never ever train for it, you'll be stuck should it ever happen to you. If you at least know some basics, you'll have some knowledge to use.

OP
T

theneuhauser

well, that site brings up the obvious discussion and possible debate subject; bikini or jujitsu gi? which is the uniform for you?

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Grappling Ruels
If U get to do it with those girls
Being a Submissos guy my self
I agree Grappling is verry good to know
:redeme: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:
:asian:
Primo

OP
K

Kong

I think with some of these girls I`d just surrender and let them have their way, multiple opponents are welcome! :D

OP
F

fist of fury

I'm going to have 2 of them come over and attack me while I'm in the shower. You need to be ready for any situation.:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know but i looked at the site maybe my imagination got to me but I thought one of those women looked like she used to be a guy. :eek: . Yikes!!!!!!!!!!
Jason Farnsworth

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
U were lookin at a Guy.

Not me!!!!! some of those girls
Were hot !! some were not.

OP
J

JDenz

Ya some of them are good at BJJ Kyle better look out.

Latest Discussions