OJ at it again ...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm rather amazed this hasn't splashed MT yet, but here goes ...

A sixth suspect is still at large in the alleged hotel room heist which the former football great described as a sting operation to recover items he believes are his property.

The group of five men and Simpson are accused of breaking in to the hotel room and robbing two sports memorabilia collectors of autographed footballs and other items.

Police did not specify which items Cashmore turned in. He is scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning.

Earlier Wednesday, a judge set bail for Simpson at $125,000. He posted the bond and was released within hours. Simpson was planning to return to his Florida home, his lawyer said.

FULL ARTICLE

This guy is holding up the people who bought his property during the auction to recover money for the civil judgement against him! It's been all over the news here in the Portland/Vancouver area.

I think he wants to be stopped. Thoughts?

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
OJ, like Rodney King, is not smart enough to stay out of trouble

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe he thought his wife's real killer was in that hotel room... :rolleyes:

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He has a knack for breaking the law. Oh, so now he calls it a "sting operation"? Wow, he just isn't very bright is he? :lfao:

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
As far as my news interest is concerned, this ranks right up there with how fat people think Brittney is now.

Now if OJ broke into the room to find Paris Hilton and Al Sharpton having a 3 way with Jimmy Hoffa's corpse, while the undead zombie of Anna Nicole Smith videotapes, hell yeah I'd watch....

:D

Actually, I'd probably just wait for the DVD. :) Commercials suck.

Catalyst

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I guess this kinda disproves:

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" :)

O.J. Simpson, the man who killed off an entire City's ad campaign (besides killing other things).

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
When I was in Vegas, there were times that I'd go to the fridge and look for something to mix with the Jose Cuervo...now I know why I couldn't find any OJ, the juice was in another hotel...

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I only saw a little quip yesterday. But are kidnapping charges coming into this thing? If so, how?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I was in Vegas, there were times that I'd go to the fridge and look for something to mix with the Jose Cuervo...now I know why I couldn't find any OJ, the juice was in another hotel...

oh GRRRRROOOOOOOOOOANNNNNNNN!

That was SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.....

:D

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I guess this kinda disproves:

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" :)

O.J. Simpson, the man who killed off an entire City's ad campaign (besides killing other things).
Maybe he should be tested for CTE - seriously. His choices are just ... classically BAD.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My last name is Simpson. I HATE OJ, Bart, Homer, Marge, Lisa, Jessica. Oooh! I hate them all!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We pulled into Vegas the morning this happened.

Not sure, but I just wanted to get in and get out and not deal with the Vegas crowd which I consider OJ to be a normal part of.

PS: Kreth I liked your response. :)

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
It seems that in the magenta-skied world that OJ lives in he has police powers. That's a frightening thought!

Some have speculated that this whole affair was some bizarre attempt to generate publicity for his book. The one in which he describes how he would have killed his wife and her lover if he had killed his wife and her lover :rolleyes:.
Looks like the plan is generating publicity alright, for all the wrong reasons.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let us all perform an energy mantra for justice today:

Whether prosecutors can make the charges stick remains to be seen. But if they can, the 60-year-old former football star will almost certainly go to prison. One charge alone, robbery with the use of a deadly weapon, carries a mandatory sentence of 2 to 15 years. Kidnapping could bring a life sentence with the possibility of parole.
The defense and the public will get a preview of the prosecution's case beginning Thursday at a preliminary hearing where a judge will be asked to decide whether there is enough evidence to take the case to trial sometime next year.

FULL ARTICLE

LINK TO CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Smirking bastard.

Latest Discussions