Oh, those tricky ninjers!

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
To hear Peter Parker constantly complaining of how hard it is to be Spiderman! Does he recall just how difficult it is to start out as a Kostumed Krimebusting Krusader in the first place?

For every guy that makes it as Batman or Wolverine, there are thousands who crash in disgrace like these two.

Note: In a crime story, if you see a family member asserting, "He's not a maniac", you can be absolutely assured of one thing: He is a complete raving MANIAC.

Call me old and jaded and cynical, but I'd almost guess this brief keystone kareer in krimefighting was really all about harassing the ex-girlfriend...... but then the media, as usual leaves out key facts.... was the ex girlfriend really Poison Ivy???

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are you kidding? You know that anyone that wants to be a ninja just has to have the intent and desire to be a ninja. You don't need any training.

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well...that and you need a black hooded costume :lol:

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are you kidding? You know that anyone that wants to be a ninja just has to have the intent and desire to be a ninja. You don't need any training.

Shhhhhhhhhh! You want us all on Ashida Kim's bad list?

Ashida, he didn't mean it! PLEASE.........:)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ninjamania is running rampant and amok in Ohio...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

It is Stephan Hayes Headquarters. :D

Actually this crap pisses me off.

How come it cant be Deadly TaeKwondoists or Dangerous Kempo Guys doing this... no it has to be Ninja Wannabes.

Grumble Grumble.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What happen with there sleath, why is it Ninja's are the best assatins in the world but all you ever hear is the wannabies Ninja's, plan and simple they are giving Ninja's around the world a bad rap.
icon10.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

How come it cant be Deadly TaeKwondoists or Dangerous Kempo Guys doing this... no it has to be Ninja Wannabes.

Grumble Grumble.

Because the word Ninja will attract the unwashed and uneducated masses with money in hand...

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score

Grumble Grumble.

This sounds like a Monty Python sketch in the making.:lfao:
lori

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The drug dealers probably heard them rattling down the street with their ninjer weapons and called the cops themselves.

Bow and arrow?? I'm no close quarter combat guy, but I question the functionality of a bow and arrow when dealing with drug dealers and crack houses.

I think they should never have made it known that their entity, The Shinobi Whatevers, would be responsible for cleaning the mean streets of New Jersey. If they were going into vigilantism, then do it right: research what can trace your actions, and prevent any one of those trails from leading back to you. Didn't they read enough comic books growing up, or watch CSI?

Besides, all they needed was a Judy Chop.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
In defense of the Buckeye State, while the story comes from an Ohio station's site, the dateline is Clifton, NJ. So it's them pesky Jersey Ninjers this time. Wonder if they'll go after Tony Soprano next.
Fugeddaboudit!

Latest Discussions