Oh my! These people need help!

bcbernam777 said:
Go into the pictures section, look for the gun disarm sequence and tell me for ten points what is wrong with this picture:whip::jedi1:

c'mon man it was a perfect disarm cos he melted the inside of the gun with spectral acidic radiation. Get with the program

Cheers
Sam

thetruth said:
c'mon man it was a perfect disarm cos he melted the inside of the gun with spectral acidic radiation. Get with the program

Cheers
Sam

Is that like the force man????? :idunno: :uhyeah:

I think it's more like the shwartz, to be honest... :rofl:

Oh man that's funny! I'd like to see a couple aliens come down here and take part in some matches - I reckon Muay Thai, Kali and BJJ would be a sight!

Reckon we could get him to the UK to teach???

And all this can be yours, for only $500/month tuition! I particularly enjoyed telepathy coming through the belly button.

ROFL.......wow I needed a good laugh.

Too bad it's fake. Always thought telekinesis would be a cool skill to learn.

His web fu is good though so hay what can i say go fight aliens man this is classic.

I still have not stopped laughing yet! Aliens taught him how to do the internet scam!

:jediduel:

Go into the pictures section, look for the gun disarm sequence and tell me for ten points what is wrong with this picture

:jedi1: :whip:

Nothing is wrong with that picture. Were you not reading? He melted the inside of the gun with his photonic radiation. Come on people, get with the program.:erg:

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Latest Discussions

Back