Obama throws Israel under the bus

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-endorses-palestinian-border-demands/

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is endorsing the Palestinians’ demand for their future state to be based on the borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war, in a move that will likely infuriate Israel. Israel says the borders of a Palestinian state have to be determined through negotiations.

our ONE ally in the middle east, and he wee-wee's all over them

Nobama may be the dumbest president since Carter, certainly the least trustworthy to our allies, and the most congenial to the terrorists

Last edited:

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
this actually disturbs me.
not so much because he is chosing sides between Israel and Palestine... that doesn't effect me so much as I belong to neither group.
What bugs me is that he wants to support a return to borders before a war, how it used to be... I am a big believer of to the victor goes the spoils.
What if he decides to apply that logic to the USA? we going to return the southwest to Mexico?

Oh wait, nevermind he is trying to do that by default already isn't he? Not securing the borders, posting signs in areas of the USA warning Americans to stay out because its unsafe, allowing illegal immigrants to operate as they want and direct agencies to not deport them.... I see... well at least he is consistent.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Oh hey, sorry your attempt to exterminate us didn't work out. Here's your land back."

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the push to make the borders the pre-1967 war borders. However, you guys are aware that this has actually been the policy of EVERY president from Clinton on, right? This is not new stuff. In fact, if there is a critique of today's speach it is that it did not add anything new or anything substatiative. Another little tidbit of info. Israel was fine with the 1967 borders when Clinton was brokering a peace deal. The only exception to this was new Israeli settlements that were not within those borders and it became the failing point between the Palestinians and Israelis. Since then, Clinton, Bush, and now Omaba has said that those settlements need to be removed for the peace process to move forward.

So in short, there is nothing new here.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the push to make the borders the pre-1967 war borders. However, you guys are aware that this has actually been the policy of EVERY president from Clinton on, right? This is not new stuff. In fact, if there is a critique of today's speach it is that it did not add anything new or anything substatiative. Another little tidbit of info. Israel was fine with the 1967 borders when Clinton was brokering a peace deal. The only exception to this was new Israeli settlements that were not within those borders and it became the failing point between the Palestinians and Israelis. Since then, Clinton, Bush, and now Omaba has said that those settlements need to be removed for the peace process to move forward.

So in short, there is nothing new here.

this is the first time I read anything about any of our politicians let alone the president pushing for this. I am not saying I do not believe you, but has there been any stories about that?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
this is the first time I read anything about any of our politicians let alone the president pushing for this. I am not saying I do not believe you, but has there been any stories about that?

Shows you how important it was in the past. ^_^

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Shows you how important it was in the past. ^_^

naw it could just be that as I have gotten older and my order of important things has changed that I have just been paying more attention lately lol

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
naw it could just be that as I have gotten older and my order of important things has changed that I have just been paying more attention lately lol

Nah, it's really never been more than a blip on the radar. Pops up now and then, with a short docu, then gone again for a couple of years at a time.

(could it be another "ZOMFG, OBAMA is screwing UP" deals?)

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
saying it happened, from a partisan hack doesnt mean it actually happened

Now that is like the pot calling the kettle black. I agree wholeheartedly too. LOL

I was interested so I did a little research. There is a couple of articles, one on the Time web site and there was another on Yahoo. There were some older ones from a Google search. Of course it is easier to call me a liar than actually do research. ...and we are back to Twin Fist's facetious statement.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
i love having stalkers

anyway, just one more example of how this moronic idiot isnt fit to be elected dog catcher much less Senetor much less president

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Nobama may be the dumbest president since Carter, certainly the least trustworthy to our allies, and the most congenial to the terrorists

ganglian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-endorses-palestinian-border-demands/

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is endorsing the Palestinians’ demand for their future state to be based on the borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war, in a move that will likely infuriate Israel. Israel says the borders of a Palestinian state have to be determined through negotiations.

That "Ally" shot up the USS liberty, knowingly, genius. they are no better than any other turdbag country over there. Keep your dogma to your self, its so old.

ganglian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i love having stalkers

anyway, just one more example of how this moronic idiot isnt fit to be elected dog catcher much less Senetor much less president

You're not important enough to have stalkers. You're a troll, and a damn mediocre one. trolling politics on a MA forum, your troll is very, very weak.

Latest Discussions