Nude Hiking anyone?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In recent years, it has become fashionable for a growing number of Swiss and some foreigners to wander in the Alps clad in little more than hiking shoes and sun screen. Last summer, the number of nude hikers increased to such an extent that the hills often seemed alive with the sound of everything but the swish of trousers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/17/world/europe/17swiss.html?_r=2&ref=travel

In recent years, it has become fashionable for a growing number of Swiss and some foreigners to wander in the Alps clad in little more than hiking shoes and sun screen. Last summer, the number of nude hikers increased to such an extent that the hills often seemed alive with the sound of everything but the swish of trousers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/17/world/europe/17swiss.html?_r=2&ref=travel
Like the sound of thighs rubbing together? <shudders>

I've done skinny dipping and lounged around in my tent nekkid with my lady friend and all that.. but to actually go out hiking sans protective clothing?
Around the areas where I have hiked and hike now-a-days... it's not a good idea.
Dunno what these people have to prove by doing so. Clothing not only hides the body but protects it as well.
Duh!

The idea of wandering in the snow tackle out, just doesn't seem smart to me.

I'd like to turn around in my Swiss seat while leading the line and give them all a puppet show. Thunder optional, but I suspect there will be rain during the performance.

"Say hello to my little friend! How you like me now, eh?"

I enjoy camping and all but then entire time in the woods my pants do not come off, I don't care how long I'm up there.

Wow ... you could pinch a loaf for a while, I suppose.

I can't consider nude hiking safe, especially in snow. A stroll ... now, that's a tad different ... but if you're in need of aggressive tread on your boots, you're in need of clothing.

:lookie:

Can you get frostbite on your wienie?

papa-smurf1.jpg

You rang?

Wow ... you could pinch a loaf for a while, I suppose.
I can't consider nude hiking safe, especially in snow. A stroll ... now, that's a tad different ... but if you're in need of aggressive tread on your boots, you're in need of clothing.
:lookie:
Can you get frostbite on your wienie?

No, I go down the hill to where they have the facilities. Not while I'm up there though, this bear does not you know what in the woods.

I've been to Switzerland in the summer, it's lovely and hot which brings the other problem...sunburn on bits you don't want burnt!
it'll not catch on here with our British summers rofl!

I'd be more worried about ticks myself. :tantrum:

I've ridden a bike naked. I imagine the road rash would be awful if one fell.

But people tend to be more careful if they're in the buff... Nude folks tend to focus on the immediate present and not do stuff like run through the thorny bramble with their twigs and berries flopping about, or frying bacon without an apron.

If anything, I think it would be a draw for Switzerland. Like nude beaches in tropical countries.

i've certainly added switzerland to my list of places to visit.

speaking of which, has anyone watch that show on abc, homeland security? i caught a bit of it; they were preventing a hot 21 year old swiss girl from entering the country.

thanks, homeland security.

jf

i've certainly added switzerland to my list of places to visit.

speaking of which, has anyone watch that show on abc, homeland security? i caught a bit of it; they were preventing a hot 21 year old swiss girl from entering the country.

thanks, homeland security.

jf
Did it involve smuggling torpedoes? :D

Latest Discussions

Back