• No

• Unsure/Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by edhead2000
I put bird food hangy things on my shepherd's hook outside, but I haven't seen any of the birds.......:( maybe they don't like my food. Hehe........my kitty Midnite gave me bird food for Christmas. sneaky cat!

Awww that's sweet :D

I have a couple of cardinals that are always peeking in the window at me.. and chickadees, and lots of sparrows, and Pigeons galore.. they strut around and drop things on the workshop roof outside the sunroom.. blasted noisy things~!!
Amazing there's so many birds here with the neighbor cat lady who feeds every stray in the 'hood' ..

OP
T

TheRustyOne

...but they're amusing! i also have cinnamon goldfish. those are icky!

*scratches itchy nose*

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Awww that's sweet :D

I have a couple of cardinals that are always peeking in the window at me.. and chickadees, and lots of sparrows, and Pigeons galore.. they strut around and drop things on the workshop roof outside the sunroom.. blasted noisy things~!!
Amazing there's so many birds here with the neighbor cat lady who feeds every stray in the 'hood' ..

back home, there's a cardinal who flies repeatedly into the kitchen window...makes quite a racket...a big red bird smacking into glass....hims is gonna break it sometime...

...i see deers out here all the time. they have funny noses.

OP
E

edhead2000

My kitty loves the birds.........maybe she scared them all off. I'm surprised she still watches them as many times as she's rammed her ***nose*** into the glass trying to pounce on them. Strange cat.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my mouse sits on the windowsill growling at the birds.. her *nose* twitching and wiskers.. and many a time has she fallen off to her 'nest' cuz she gets very excited about those fluttering bit's o' feather :D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
back home, there's a cardinal who flies repeatedly into the kitchen window...makes quite a racket...a big red bird smacking into glass....hims is gonna break it sometime...

...i see deers out here all the time. they have funny noses.

We had a rotten falcon back in western NY who would terrorize the birds , they would dive bomb them and the littler birds would bang into the windows, I buried quite a few in the drainage ditch :(

*sniffs*

OP
T

TheRustyOne

my cat back home does this cute squeaky nose when hims sees birds...
...and fluffy's cat gets nose to the window and wiggles her butt and tail furiously when the chipmunks are around!

darn falcon! there was a hawk that came thru once...i mistook him for a mourning dove on the fence...

OP
T

TheRustyOne

me thinks i shant go to the dining hall..i'd have to sneeze so bad!*sniffs*

OP
T

TheRustyOne

df20001103.jpg

OP
T

TheRustyOne

meh. maybe i do. i prolly don't.

hehe. question on a worksheet my prof. gave out to get us to think in metric was "how long is your nose. in meters, centimeters, and millimeters."

Latest Discussions