No Nonsense Self Defense?

Galens

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com

Has anyone ever been here and read some of the articles? I've been reading some and they seem to allow a very intelligible perspective to be viewed about reality, fighting and self defense among the slew of other articles there are about the body and martial arts in general.

Some may want to check it out.

Enjoy.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marc is a member of this forum. Haven't seen much from him since he joined, but hopefully this thread will prompt him to post replies to any questions that're asked. :)

I've looked at the site. I like it. Lots of good info contained there. I also have a few of Marcs books, which are also a very good read.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, those articles are definitely clear and well-informed as you would expect :) He is a clever guy absolutely. Good post, thx for taking the time to! Jenna

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Marc the animal ...his books and insights are worth reading about...most of his books ..."excellant reading"

He was a bouncer and street fighter...he gives great informations base on his experiences....

Aloha, a must read books for sure by him!

tallgeese

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

I've read some of his books and checked out the odd video here and there. He really does have a good perspective on things. Highly recommend his stuff.

Looking forward to checking his site out fully.

Draven

Green Belt
Reaction score
I love Marc's site and I have a few of his books, hes even on my myspace. He has really good articles on there as well.

Latest Discussions