New to Kenpo..Need advice

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
BuddhaGirl said:
Her response, aren't you afraid you might break a hip or something. Sheesh..what am I? 70? :)

LOL...I dont train in Kenpo, but have enjoyed reading your posts. Like Brother John said it is very exciting embarking on a new adventure in MA.

You may find that some of your friends and family have odd reactions to the news that you train in MA, there are a few threads buried here on MT about it. People can react strangely to things they don’t understand and/or know little about, but if you come across this don’t let it discourage you, and if you ever need to talk about it that’s what we are here for!!

Look forward to future updates.

Your sister in Martial Arts ;)

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
BuddhaGirl said:
Brother John, I mentioned you to Mr. Smith and he knew who you were and said you were a good guy. Just thought I'd pass that along.

I can't remember who said it, but there's a quote I like that says: "It's good to be remembered well by good people." So thanks for passing that along.

Break a hip huh??
That's funny.

Ya might, you know....
but it probably wouldn't be your own hip!!! Hahaha..... (just a joke. I Know that Mr. Smith will preach "Good control" to you)

Have a good one Kerry!! Drop a line if you ever need a thing.

Your Brother
John