New Smilies available

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just added a whole bunch of new smilies to the forum.
Click this link http://www.martialtalk.com/misc.php?action=showsmilies for the current list (note it'll take a minute on a dial up connection).

1 request, theres 1 big one on the list (the big nuke one) so if ya use it, please go sparingly on any additional smilies ya use.

Danke

and enjoy!

:ubercool: :lol: :xwing:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What I need is for it to describe the smiley when I hover the mouse over it. The meaning of some of them isn't transparently clear to me when I see them.

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nothing really beats the original :)

Nice job on the rest! there's a lot of great smilies that I havn't ever thought of..... looking forward to seeing them in use...

/yari

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, that page is taking a long time to load and I'm at school on some form of direct connection (i.e., not a dial-up). I think arnisador has a point. If there isn't already some ALT text for the image or a little pop-up box with a description when you hover over it, it might help if there were. Some smileys have clear meanings, others don't. It would be helpful to be able to just hover over a smiley if you don't understand its meaning rather than having to pull up the full list and search for it. It might be a bit of work to code that, but I agree with arnisador that it would probably be helpful.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

on displaying text when the mouse if over them...I did a quick look and didn't find any info on this...Will look some more as to me, it should do that. I'll see what I can find out.

:asian:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well.... it took me time to find it...

Actually, I've been rolling em out slowly here, seeing how things go, etc.

I figure, y'all handle knives, swords, etc on a regular basis...most of ya should be able to handle a bird....

And no Gou and Vince, it does not mean you're number one.

:rofl:

R

Rob_Broad

I have to say I love the smilies. Wif wife saw them was about to join the forum just so she could play around with the. I had to talk her out of it, where else could I gripe about her cooking with out her making try som e new dish that has green and purple steam coming from it.:cheers:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have her go here : http://forums.rustaz.com almost 200 smilies (with another 100 to add whenever I get off my backside to do so). (its another forum of mine...oh wait, you''ve been there before.) :D

:)

Judo_Kid

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Cool, all the smileys look soo Funny!
This is my Smiley sign

:EG: After i finish every post!

:EG:

Latest Discussions