New section on my website...

SHADOW

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Buggs the man! The new George Lucas! Keep them coming Master Jedi! Bugg you know what I want to see more of! I know I'm sick!

Craig Dishmon :jedi1:
Kenpo-Parker/Planas Lineage
Pekiti-Tirsia- Mcgrath/Whitson Lineage
THE DIRTY BOYZ

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Doc said:
Look again sir. Right at the beginning you will see me tap him on his right forearm, and then again just below the maxillary hinge of the mandible. Both taps are visible. What you are seeing is the delayed effect. Just before he dropped, I was telling him what was going to happen and holding him by the arm to steady him, thats all. He insisted he was alright and turned to look at the audience to say "I'm fine." That's when the little invisible grimlins ran over and hit him in the legs with baseball bats. When he tried to get up, they whacked him again. I believe I heard one of them say, "What a Maroon."
Ahh-haaaa. OK, I have done that one, I did not have the delay and that is what threw me. I thought you worked left side of his body, and it was obscured. My bad ... it is a very small video and my eye appointment is not until the 29th.

-Michael

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
The "At the movies" :popcorn: section on my site has been upgraded to handle the bandwith and file uploading issues that i was quietly having. The counter is now at 30 or so, prior to the conversion it was up to 900 hits within about a week and i only had 2 comments about the site on my forum (but only from good friends). Can you say :lurk: and some nice comments here (you guys are good about giving support)....I'll keep posting as long as I know someone sees value and appreciates it. Thanks to those that have dropped me an email (including the brother from the Netherlands). I'll post a few more movies by tomorrow..I need to get my click count back up.

Regards, jb

MHeeler

White Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
Look again sir. Right at the beginning you will see me tap him on his right forearm, and then again just below the maxillary hinge of the mandible. Both taps are visible. What you are seeing is the delayed effect. Just before he dropped, I was telling him what was going to happen and holding him by the arm to steady him, thats all. He insisted he was alright and turned to look at the audience to say "I'm fine." That's when the little invisible grimlins ran over and hit him in the legs with baseball bats. When he tried to get up, they whacked him again. I believe I heard one of them say, "What a Maroon."
What exactly are you referring to when you say "maxillary hinge?" Do you mean the condylar or coronoid process? I'm just curious, because the video is pretty small, as someone commented earlier. It's always nice to know what's going on.

Thanks,
MH

SHADOW

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Bugg,

Once again good job! I tell you along with Huk and Trejo, Ceniceros was another bad@$$ at forms. Keep them coming, it keeps getting better and better!

Craig Dishmon :jedi1:
Kenpo-Parker/Planas Lineage
Pekiti-Tirsia- Mcgrath/Whitson Lineage
THE DIRTY BOYZ

Kenpoist

Green Belt
Reaction score
Excellent videos - Thanks for keeping the flame alive!

hammer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Jason ,
I just veiwed the up dates, Awesome. Are you taking request???, I would love to see Mr Parker doing a ten man walk through, I had it on tape but wore the tape out , lol

Great site.

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
hammer said:
Jason ,
I just veiwed the up dates, Awesome. Are you taking request???, I would love to see Mr Parker doing a ten man walk through, I had it on tape but wore the tape out , lol

Great site.

Thanks for the kind words. Is that the demo he did at the IKC with Tanaka, Speakman, Hale, Tabatabi, Trejo, Hawkins, Salantri and others? If so, I'll put it up for you...

jb

Seabrook

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jason,

I watched some of the videos on your site a couple of weeks ago (and enjoyed them) but now for some reason the same computer won't allow me to view them. Any idea why?

Thanks bro.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

hammer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dude, you rock!! that would be great, Im sure that might also help you get your hits up on your site. Looking forward to watching it , thanks Jason, cheers

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Seabrook said:
Jason,

I watched some of the videos on your site a couple of weeks ago (and enjoyed them) but now for some reason the same computer won't allow me to view them. Any idea why?

Thanks bro.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

The only thing I can think of is the anti-Canadian login program that I uploaded the other day...

untitled.bmp

Other than that I can't think of anything... :rofl:

(but seriously I haven't changed anything that would preclude you from being able to view the videos this week vs 2 weeks ago)

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
hammer said:
Dude, you rock!! that would be great, Im sure that might also help you get your hits up on your site. Looking forward to watching it , thanks Jason, cheers

A link to this clip has been added to my site (Kenpo pg 2)..

The file actually resides on Rapidshare so here is what you do...

1) Click on the picture and another window will come up.

2) Scroll down a little and you will see 2 columns "free" and "premium" go to the bottom of the "free" column and click on it and a new window will come up.

3) Scroll down and at the bottom it will tell you that this file has been downloaded XX number of times and that it will take xx number of seconds before your download is ready. Be patient...

4) The screen will change and you will see 10_man.wmv. Click on that file and download it.

(note: the "free" option only allows you to download the file once hour (it goes by bandwidth accessed by an IP address) so at step 3) make your download count (even access that page counts as a dowload, go figure) or your are screwed for at least an hour before you can re-download it.

Good Luck, jb

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jason,

AWESOME! Watching the clip of the Trejo seminar brought back memories of that day. The night before that seminar I test for my 1st Degree Black Belt. A much enjoyed "blast from the past".

:asian:

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
hmmmmmmm
you have way too much time on your hands Jason Spielberg!

Sir,

I think I'm taking this comment the wrong way...if you'd like to elaborate.

jb