New Ink Work

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey. Had this done today. We had an idea while my work mate tattoed me up. Thinking Chinese inscriptions, or perhaps folklore saying. Any ideas peeps :)

TATTOO_zpsf2c1680e.jpg
TATTOO_zpsf2c1680e.jpg

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
that's an interesting design. Is there any history behind it or something made upon the spur of the moment

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's an interesting design. Is there any history behind it or something made upon the spur of the moment

On the design no not really. It is a commercial pattern out there for free usually. On the personal side, as the tat has had some minor changes, I like you have a love for big cats, namely for me, and somewhat obvious I guess, the Tiger. I also have a personal love of the Panzer VI, so those coupled together was what made me make the particular choice of art work.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to mention that it was done in single 3.5 hour session. And yeah towards the end, the colouring was a little painful at times.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh guess what, sure DD will have a good chuckle :) but it got infected. Been subscribed "Flucloxacillin capsules" 500mg for the anti effect. Not much was on the surface, I can't remember the name, but there is a condition where the foot swells considerably and Red blotches and skin appeared. Not only that my left peg is still swollen. Not as bad now, but being 44 in March, no disrespect, but failing to the inevitable just ain't my thing! Should have healed by now!!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cellulitis. And I'm not laughing. Infections happen, even in the OR. And that's about as clean as it gets.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cellulitis. And I'm not laughing. Infections happen, even in the OR. And that's about as clean as it gets.

No worries I was joking. Thankfully the swelling has all but disappeared now. Was kinda scary though. I normally heal very quickly, but that swelling was quite severe. Good thing it is one time only, thought the anti biotics seemed very strong in milligrams.

Latest Discussions