New guy, longtime reader

am_rawr

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey all, just stopping in to introduce myself. I'm 18, live in California, about to move up north to Oregon. My main art is Aikido (i have been practicing for 7 years, not much the last year) in which I hold 4th Kyu, however I spent 2 and a half years learning Kempo and also try to train Ju Jutsu, Iaido, Boxing, Wrestling, and Karate in a more supplemental or "auxillary" way (mostly through the internet). Further than that, I try to maintain the traditional high ethical standards in life, try to act in the service of others, the general martial artist's demeanor I guess. I also like to engage in "martial theory"(?) and speculate on morality in fighting, etc.
Looking forward to posting around and reading further on the forums!
All the best,
Adrian

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, am_rawr. Take your time, browse around and find a table that suits you. Then kick back, have a beer and enjoy shooting the breeze :D.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, Adrian. We are glad you decided to participate with discussions. Welcome and see you around............

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lets get in to doing this, shall we.
*Clears throat*

Welcome to Martial Talk, where the Stylists are many, where you can get a free Drink for some reason, and where you can only stand to Learn, in some way or another.
Enjoy!

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello Adrian, good evening and welcome :)

Latest Discussions