New GI Joe clip

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok, so we all know that Stephen Sommer's is a retched director and the GI Joe movie looks pretty silly, like those accelerator suits or the fat that they have combined the characters of Cobra Commander and Dr Mindbender into one person. Not to mention using a Wushu guy to play a ninja.

Having said all that, Sommers does a really good action scene aside from his inability to tell a decent story (except fot the first Mummy). so here's a clip of the Snake Eyes Paris car chase. http://stephensommers.com/site/?p=1039

I knew this movie would be a huge disappointment as soon as I saw Channing Tatum and Marlon Wayans attached to it.

I'll still see it but I'm thinking of starting my own class action suit against the producers for trashing my childhood.

I will hold judgement until I seeit, I believe it maybe pretty good but hold a reserve to charge my mind.

I will watch it, but I'll have my arms folded and be angry through it's entire running time. How are you gonna have the Joes that young? Or have Destro as the main villain? Why combine Cobra and Dr Mindbender into one character when all you have accomplished is ruin 2 great characters.

Back