Never Lie to a Woman

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss and several friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week! and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up."
"Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish.
But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replied, "I did.
They're in your tackle box"

Ah, the elusive Canadian swordfish. This must've been written by a woman... :lol:

:D

It does say something about the lack of trust in that relationship, however ... then again, outcomes suggest such mistrust was fully deserved ... wha? ... a joke, you say? Oh {slaps forhead}, I thought it was an excerpt from daytime 'reality' TV :lol:.

That's not funny. Not at all.

Poor fella sacrifices a whole week just trying to get ahead for his family ...

No respect, I tell ya, no respect at all.

(I tried to put some of those smiley things in, to no avail)

What did you try, Mark? If the 'codes' aren't working for you, try editing your post and clicking the 'Go Advanced' button. On that screen there is an icon that will take you to the smileys that work here at MT.

Had a county commissioner who used to tell this joke about every other meeting :) In his version it was a deer hunter and the underwear was packed in the gun case.

Latest Discussions

Back