Nepotism and Oligarchies in Multi-Generation Schoosl Lineage

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some schools and teachers say they are the blah-blah generation of a school, like this is something good.

Family based governments are corrupt and ineffective; compare the oligarchies of South American banana republics, with the US.

Continued inbreeding is one cause of mental retardation, and is why marriage to first cousins, is banned in many countries and cultures.

The hybrid development of the Golden Retriever was good, but went too far with the bumbling Irish Setter.

Look at what in-breeding has done to the royal family of England, do you want to look like Prince Charles?

Family based style for non-family members, might not give out all of their methods, and can hold back a lot, only to trickle missing links to 'back door students' .

Nepotism is discrimination, and not merit based; by definition.

Some good examples; Bruce Lee's son, Funakoshi's son.

Compare the difference between Henry and Peter Fonda, or Lloyd Bridges and Jeff Bridges.

What on earth are you talking about? the Prince of Wales might not be that good looking but he's not stupid, he went to uni and initiated the Prince's Trust something that does a huge amount of good for young people. Methinks you don't actually know what you are talking about.
As for the Irish or Red setter they are lovely dogs, high spirited but hardly bumbling.

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'm with Flying Crane. Is there going to be a response to any of these posts or what? I'm curious as to what the problem is. Obviously you have some issues that have pissed you off. Let's hear it... for the sake of discussion. A lot of people have been left hanging here.

James

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm with Flying Crane. Is there going to be a response to any of these posts or what? I'm curious as to what the problem is. Obviously you have some issues that have pissed you off. Let's hear it... for the sake of discussion. A lot of people have been left hanging here.

James

I see that he hasn't been back to the site since the 19th. Maybe he's not coming back. Maybe some of the feedback and the questions asked of him are making him uncomfortable?

Latest Discussions