Need help finding special uniform sizes

S

Samantha K

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could advise me. I need to get some Kung Fu pants for somene who is too large for a size 7, the biggest I can find as of yet. Does anyone know of a company that sells black, elastic cuffed size 9 or 10 pants? I would appreciate any leads on the net or otherwise.

Thanks!
Samantha

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jonie Uniforms... www.jonieuniforms.com ... If she doesn't have the size you need, she'll make them. Actually ... she makes everything, but she can do custom sizes as well. Plus top quality stuff. All my show uniforms & practice pants come from Jonie.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, Jonie is pretty expensive for practice pants, no? I have some nice uniforms from her, but for everyday pants I go with Nelson Chen...Beijing Imports

I'm sure we ge a wholesale price but they are the cheapest I've found. He goes in sizes but he has an XXL that is pretty big. We get all our class uniforms and most weapons from him, he has great quality and prices...fast shipping too.

7sm

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nah... $17 for a medium weight pair of pants that will last a couple years?? Not so bad. I've got like 5 or 6 pairs from her & none of them are showing the least amount of wear. They fade a little, but what doesn't? Plus.... 6 days a week or more & they're gonna fade just a tad... ;)

OP
S

Samantha K

clfsean said:
Jonie Uniforms... www.jonieuniforms.com ... If she doesn't have the size you need, she'll make them. Actually ... she makes everything, but she can do custom sizes as well. Plus top quality stuff. All my show uniforms & practice pants come from Jonie.
That's exactly what I am looking for! Thanks a lot!

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Samantha K said:
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could advise me. I need to get some Kung Fu pants for somene who is too large for a size 7, the biggest I can find as of yet. Does anyone know of a company that sells black, elastic cuffed size 9 or 10 pants? I would appreciate any leads on the net or otherwise.

Thanks!
Samantha
Jonie Uniforms does alter uniforms but doesn't make a new one from scratch. So if you want something other than what she sells it's out of the question. I highly reccomend http://www.transprism.com/ . They will make anything you want from a spool of fabric.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chobaja said:
Jonie Uniforms does alter uniforms but doesn't make a new one from scratch. So if you want something other than what she sells it's out of the question. I highly reccomend http://www.transprism.com/ . They will make anything you want from a spool of fabric.
Ummmm.... actually Jonie does make uniforms/training pants from scratch. Every uniform I order from them is made from scratch. I've watched them in the old shop on Taraval & 27th. When I was there in August I ordered to two custom designed tops & had them the next day.

With Jonie... nothing is out of the question.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
clfsean said:
Ummmm.... actually Jonie does make uniforms/training pants from scratch. Every uniform I order from them is made from scratch. I've watched them in the old shop on Taraval & 27th. When I was there in August I ordered to two custom designed tops & had them the next day.

With Jonie... nothing is out of the question.
lucky you, she told me she wouldn't make anything other than what was already on the website. I just wanted a plain chinese style black shirt with a solid white collar and frogs and she told me she can do anything I wanted as long it was pictured on the website. What I wanted was only a slight variation to her normal product. Anyhow, the website I mentioned is doing my uniform for a paltry 75 bucks shipping included.

Latest Discussions