large Uniforms

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey
I need help. I got a guy that is quite large, if I get a size 7 uniform it might fit but runs too long. Does anyone know a Gi company for large folks?

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You can check Bujin Designs, but, uh...that's what a needle and thread's for.:wink2:

C

Chrono

We need a Big and Tall gi company.
smile.gif

mcjon77

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
There are several companies that offer custom made uniforms. For larger people this might be the best bet.
Do you have any names?

Jon

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i hear you on this one...i myself run around 6'5'' and about 325 lbs. I wear a size 8 judogi and it's a little short in the arms...but that's nothing compared to my taekwondo uniform which apparently the compaines that make uniforms assume that everyone that practics tkd is stick figure because the pants are way to long...and way too skinny, and the top is about a half size too small...but i've learned to make do with all my clothes

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just send in your measurements to Century and they will make a custom uniform in what ever weight you need, in whatever style you need.

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
simplest thing; have him get the gi that fits and have a local tailor take up the length. Custom fit gets epensive.
Also Bujin will do almost anything you ask, but they are pricey (which is OK; you get what you pay for!) and I got the impression this is for a new student??