Need help finding something...

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
does anyone have a link to those practical joke thingies that say something like: "Hey, look at this picture and something cool will happened!" or whatever, then after thirty or so seconds the screen changes to a "scary" pic with someone screaming?

Come on...you know what I'm talking about! :)

Seriously, I need it for a project I am working on!!!

Help appreciated!

Paul

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
its in another lang but its one of those type things...missed hte link see next post!

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That's awesome. I got the car commercial one also on youtube also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkmj5aiLM5g&search=scary

I might use yours though.

I am kind of looking for the one that says there is a ghost that is supposed to become visable in a house, or something like that. Basically, it is an old house that turns into a "scary pic."

Thanks again!

:)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
I am kind of looking for the one that says there is a ghost that is supposed to become visable in a house, or something like that. Basically, it is an old house that turns into a "scary pic."

Thanks again!

:)
I know that one. I had it in my email. It scared the crap out of me. I'm quite sure I've since erased it, and have no idea where it came from, but I know the one you mean. Not that that's of any help to you. LOL.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
I know that one. I had it in my email. It scared the crap out of me. I'm quite sure I've since erased it, and have no idea where it came from, but I know the one you mean. Not that that's of any help to you. LOL.

lol...you know the one I'm talking about; just would like to find it again.

I am going to show it in a Psychology class I am in to demonstrate critical incident amnesia; I will show the video, scare the crap out of them, and then afterwords ask for a description of the house and about key objects in the house. Some of these objects I'll make up. They will enevitably give erroneous information. I will use this to demonstrate how memory and critical incident amnesia works; and how erroneous memories can be formulated and even implanted after a "shock" or trauma.

Should be hella fun. :) Anyway, there was one with a pic of an old house from a porch, and one with a pic of an abandoned room from the inside. Either or anything like it would be perfect, if anyone can help! :)

Paul

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know the one you're talking about. It's something like "What's wrong in this picture?" Stare at it for 30 seconds or something like that...

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You should check the joke threads here. Someone posts one of those stupid things about once a month...

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Almost.

There was another one that had a old house from the outside.

What I would actually like to find is something with a face/scream similar or same as BrandiJo's link, but with a detailed room like Jade Tigress link.

Jade's link is almost perfect, but I just don't think the face/sound will have the impact that I will need; this is going to be up on a TV screen rather then in front of a computer screen, so something like that could make a huge difference.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kreth said:
You should check the joke threads here. Someone posts one of those stupid things about once a month...

I know there was one posted on MT, if I remember correctly, would be perfect. I can't seem to find it though...

Latest Discussions