My web site is finished...

W

WilliamTLear

Hey everyone...

I just finished giving my web site a whole new look. If you get the chance check it out and tell me what you think, and please sign the guest book too if you haven't already.

Click here to view my web site

Thank you,
Billy Lear :asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Looking good dude!

I see you have the pic of you and I squared of at Jeff Blay's. I should scann the pic of you and I choking the cr@p out of each other too. Ha ha ha!

OP
K

Kirk

The site kicks! The photo section is great!

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
William,
So good to see another "kiddie" (I had to add that somewhere, no disrespect intended:asian: ) using geocities! Love the look man! Seen mine yet?
My site

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got locked out also. you need to buy more bandwidth. I'm guessing you have a fairly graphics intensive site, and graphics eat bandwidth fast. extra bandwidth on geocities is pretty cheap. Tripod also has some extra bandwidth for cheaps.

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
You did a great job on it...as always,

What font are you using on your title...I really like the look of it, and I know several sites us it. Definitely want to see more pictures!!!!

Once again great job, jb:asian:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Is this the final draft? :confused: How many different versions has there been? You change your mind more than a woman does. :eek:

;)

Just kidding my friend. I love the change, it suits you.

Dot
:asian:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

I didn't think that I would have 529 hits today... try now... it's comming up for me.

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbkenpo

What font are you using on your title...I really like the look of it, and I know several sites us it. Definitely want to see more pictures!!!!

I found the font, it's called "Bonzai" and is freeware....

jb:asian:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by jbkenpo

It's a pretty popular font... I originally got it from Mr. Conatser, and the title I have for it is Datum.ssk

Oh hell who cares what it's called... I like the way it looks, and I appreciate your compliment man.

Take Care,

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by WilliamTLear

Oh hell who cares what it's called... I like the way it looks, and I appreciate your compliment man.

Take Care,

I care because I'm probably gonna steal it for my site....:rofl:

jb:asian:

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
.....looks better after every reboot man.
Awesome!

:D

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by Michael Billings

Keep it up Mr. Lear. It is looking good!!!

-Michael
UKS-Texas

Thanks Mr. Billings. Are you going to be out in Sept.? or are things still uncertain?

Take Care,
Billy Lear

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
William,

No, I probably will not make it. I have not talked to Bryan yet, but did let Tommy Burks know. I will call Bryan this week. I was hoping I could work things out, but it just does not look good family-wise right now.

I am going to miss it a lot!!!!!! Some of my students may be attending, so make them feel welcome. Just not the way Wes welcomed you!

-Michael
UKS-Texas

Latest Discussions