my karate style

13yearblack

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyon, this is mostly just to get my name out there. First things first, my username means that i am 13 years old and a black belt. honostly though, I'm not yet a full black belt. though all i need to do is finish my 50 hours of teaching lower belt classes, and turn in my amara (not techniquely kenpo, ill get into that later) and my Kata. Now onto the style i study. I study under the teaching of Sensei-Irv Gill, and have been for around 5 years now. i study an average(or so I believe) kenpo, but i also learn the art of the Philipino Balintawak(stick fighting). Sensei-Irv sometimes hold Arneise(wrong spelling i know) Seminars at his school, and in those seminars, he manages to get Great Grand Master Atillio and profesor Bates to come. Now i understand that I am one of the lucky, very few children who get the privilige of working under the instruction of such a high ranking teacher. the realy amazing thing about Great Grand Master Atillio, is that his father invented this style of arneise balintawak. I previously worked under Grand master Pallen, but things changed. I also learn Ground fighting with Master Sprando.

Thanks for reading, this is my longest post on any forum before, but, i had alot to say. if you have any questions about any of the people or styles i have mentioned please, don't hesitate to ask, but i might not know the answer :)

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
well i 'll say one thing, for someone who is 13 (u don't talk like u r 13) keep going the way you are, learn all you can, and what style of kenpo do you train
in?:boing1:

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, he just started posting and already his account is suspended. I wonder what happened?

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow, that does suck. I guess rules are rules, but I was looking forward to learning more about the art/arts in question.

Latest Discussions