My Apologies

R

RCastillo

I wish to apologize to all members of MT if my prior posts offended anyone, especially Mr. Farmer.

Thanks to the proverbial "trip to the wood shed" provided by Mr. Conatser, he gave me things to think about, and provided me with great wisdom.(All for free, I hope)

While it was my intention to keep order on my forum, I forgot about Mr. Farmer as my Senior as well, though it was not intended as such.

I hope I did not stir the hornets nest that led to the brawling among it's members.

I personally wish to "Thank Mr. Conatser" for his friendship, and wisdom.

Respects to all. :asian:

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
I wish to apologize to all members of MT if my prior posts offended anyone, especially Mr. Farmer.

Thanks to the proverbial "trip to the wood shed" provided by Mr. Conatser, he gave me things to think about, and provided me with great wisdom.(All for free, I hope)

While it was my intention to keep order on my forum, I forgot about Mr. Farmer as my Senior as well, though it was not intended as such.

I hope I did not stir the hornets nest that led to the brawling among it's members.

I have a new respect for you that takes a really big person to do that.
You are the MAN. Keep walking the path.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:

My moniter burned out a couple of days ago. I guess I missed all the fireworks. :jedi1:
Sean

OP
R

RCastillo

Touch'O'Death said:
My moniter burned out a couple of days ago. I guess I missed all the fireworks. :jedi1:
Sean

It was worse than that. There was an all out brawl, and the cops had to come in to restore order! :boxing: We got bailed out the next day! :hammer:

OP
R

RCastillo

Rick Wade said:
I have a new respect for you that takes a really big person to do that.
You are the MAN. Keep walking the path.

Thank you Sir. I appreciate that! :asian:

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
It was worse than that. There was an all out brawl, and the cops had to come in to restore order! :boxing: We got bailed out the next day! :hammer:

But there went his credibility with that whopper of a story :wink2:

OP
R

RCastillo

kenpo_cory said:
But there went his credibility with that whopper of a story :wink2:

I was sure someone would buy my story. :eek:

Latest Discussions