Music

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Music? Nah not for me at all.. well I mean I would say I am RATHER liking all the brit indie stuff right now.. Hard-Fi, Kaiser Chiefs, The Editors, The Automatic, Hope of the States, The Futureheads, Larrikin Love and of course Franz, Muse and all the rest. Oh and for something a little heavier I recommend the Archie Bronson Outfit ... cool and Wolfmother who are a super Aussie band and VERY Zepp indeed. Course that does not stop me going back the the old favs I am liking Stadium Arcadium natch.. and for some reason I have been revisiting the Smashing Pumpkins and a little Faith No More and the Black Album is never too far off the top of the iPod playlists and oooh Thom Yorke has given us Eraser which is very interesting indeed.. apart from that.. i do NOT like music let us be CLEAR on that..

Oh.. well I mean.. having said that.. Miles Davis’ Bitches Brew with a little Herbie Hancock (HeadHunters) to follow and washed down with some offbeat Thelonious is all filling me up well right now .. but besides that .. music is NOT my thing at all..

of course if you pushed me.. I might be persuaded to some old ska.. Madness and my fav the CLASH, the Specials (esp Ghost Town) though I will say I really have NO time for music.. zilch.. nada.. the big ZERO.. so do please stop asking come on now..

I mean ok.. some old 80s stuff is cool I will admit esp the goth and synth stuff.. Bauhaus, Joy Division then New Order oh and a little Echo and the Bunnymen.. Depeche Mode maybe Tears for Fears but usually I would not even bother with music.. too trivial..

course if I wanted to blow off some NOISE I will take some Fields of the Nephilim when there is any going oh and throw in some Trent Reznor a little Marilyn sprinkles of Slipknot oh speaking of which.. it is nice to actually SEE Corey Taylor out of his nasty Slipknot mask and his new/old outfit Stone Sour are good stuff in my ears I am liking them too.. some Chemical Brothers sits well and do not forget a pinch of Death Cab for Cutie..yummy .. but I will say again I do not care much for music.. and I REALLY wish you would please STOP going ON and ON bout it in my ear, pffft.. :D

Oh I got a spangly new ipod 60G video bought to me.. the old 40G was almost filled up.. I have no idea how that happened.. I do not even LIKE music.. ;)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Latest Discussions