Music you would like to hear....

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a boot-leg recording of Freddie Mercury breaking into a soulful, piano version of Little Piggies by the Beatles during a string change at a concert; friggin awesome (similar in feel and style to "Love of my Life" off Night at the Opera).

Then, this morning, a classic rock station played some Janice Joplin. It occurred to me, "Wouldn't that make a helluva duet?".

So for my answer to the question, Freddie and Janice doing a duet on a jammin' blues tune.

How bout you? What would you like to hear if you could? Why?

D.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix and Carlos Santana, with Ray Charles on keyboard. Janis Joplin or Big Mama Thorton or Bessie Smith as a female vocalist. Dunno who on drums.

Or Rudy Giuliani and Orrin Hatch doing **** Sucker Blues on nationwide broadcast :)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Chuck D replacing Chris Cornell as the lead vocalist for AudioSlave. They'd obviously have to change their name, and throw the style back to their Rage days....

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd like to hear the sweet music of any boy band's tour bus careening out of control, smashing through a guardrail, and plummeting hundreds of feet over a cliff before bursting into flames.
That and William Hung taking over vocals for Slayer.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kreth's band playing at the next meet and greet! :D
That could be fun. We've talked a bit about doing 2-gig weekends on the I-90 circuit.
$1,000, an open bar, and MT t-shirts for the band and crew.
Oh, and there better not be any ****ing brown M&Ms in my dressing room! :lol:

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd like to hear the sweet music of any boy band's tour bus careening out of control, smashing through a guardrail, and plummeting hundreds of feet over a cliff before bursting into flames.
That and William Hung taking over vocals for Slayer.

I second that!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

flashlock

Banned Troll
Reaction score
John Lennon and Paul McCartney with a brand new song. (Anybody else have the re-mixed "Love" album--awesome).

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mason Williams' `Classical Gas', transcribed for full Wagner-scale orchestra with a particularly aggressive, hostile trombone section taking over the the original version's trumpet part.

Latest Discussions